Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Now available to pre-order at Amazon.com

Comments

• AlbytapsAlbytaps Member Posts: 208

cool!

• linrenlinren Member Posts: 578

Well, it is not the first time Amazon jumped ahead and start accepting pre-orders.  Even though we still don't know if FFXIV will be released in the first or second half of 2010.  (Of course this is assuming it doesn't get delayed)

I really would not pre-order till the announce the release date and the types of packages the games will be released in (I.E Collector's Edition or w/e), but that is just me.

Yea same here, I might actually get the CE if they have one.

• quarklinggquarklingg Member UncommonPosts: 12

So tempting. But I agree waiting for a release date is probably smarter.

• DewmDewm Member UncommonPosts: 1,337

lol I preordered it. if worse comes to worse i'm out 60 bucks.

Please check out my channel. I do gaming reviews, gaming related reviews & lets plays. Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BettyofDewm/videos

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659

Why pre-order?

--
    Delanor

• jmillerdlsjmillerdls Member Posts: 42

I only pre-order games I get to beta test.

• monkey_slapmonkey_slap Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by jmillerdls

I only pre-order games I get to beta test.

I agree with this so much it hurts.

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

As soon as they announce a CE I will preorder, but prob from local gamestop.

• CadexnCadexn Member UncommonPosts: 137

Placed an order!

They won't charge your card until the stock is available and processed for shipment. there's nothing to lose!

• HedeonHedeon Member UncommonPosts: 997

well the game aint released sooner cause one would pre-order the game. and quite certain they said it will get released in the late months of 2010 - said would be disappointed if it doesnt get released this year, but in that sentence it does open for the possibility that it may not make a 2010 release.

• pojungpojung Member Posts: 810

Oh SNAP. Ensuring my summer remains unscheduled..

That is exactly right, and we're not saying NO to save WoW, because it is already a lost cause. We are saying NO to dissuade the next group of greedy suits who decide to emulate Blizzard and Cryptic, etc.
    We can prevent some of the future games from spewing this crap, but the sooner we start saying no, the better the results will be.
    So - Stand up, pull up your pants, and walk away.
    - MMO_Doubter

Originally posted by Hedeon

well the game aint released sooner cause one would pre-order the game. and quite certain they said it will get released in the late months of 2010 - said would be disappointed if it doesnt get released this year, but in that sentence it does open for the possibility that it may not make a 2010 release.

When did they say that?  Who said it?