Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is buying box to start out worth it?

irukandjiirukandji Member Posts: 253

Getting REALLY interested in this game- reading battleclinic starter guide for 2nd time. I defnitely will be in for the long haul. So is the box worth buying to get the bonus ship or should I jump on my friends 21 day trial? Thanks for your responses.

"Hurray, finally a game where I can fulfill my lifelong dream of taking emotionally dead women and finding the most financially viable means to exploit their bodies with the ultimate goal of making them Hugh Hefner's personal furniture."

Comments

• dhayes68dhayes68 Member UncommonPosts: 1,388
    Originally posted by irukandji

Getting REALLY interested in this game- reading battleclinic starter guide for 2nd time. I defnitely will be in for the long haul. So is the box worth buying to get the bonus ship or should I jump on my friends 21 day trial? Thanks for your responses.

I don't remember but doesn't the box come with 60days play time? I think that would make it worth it if you're in it for the long haul. Still, no reason not to do the 21 free days first then get the box if you like.

• schawoschawo Member Posts: 135

Choose the trial.  The ship is just something fancy, but worth nothing really. The box is a merchandise, collector item, just like the board game, the E-ON magazine or the novel.

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039

I've seen some stores selling them boxes for a lower price then 1 month subscription.

Either way the box price has at all times it been avaible been not more expensive than paying for 60 days subscription, and considering that you will get 60 days with the box.

And as after you finsihed the trial and opt for subscribing, without the box, your first month will be a few dollar/euro more.

So getting the box will save you atleast 5 euros.

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"

• schawoschawo Member Posts: 135

But his friend will get 30 days free. 

• thexratedthexrated Member UncommonPosts: 1,368

I am pretty sure you could start with 21-days trial and after that add the 60 days of game time from your box.

"The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in."

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

yes the boxed version is better go to ebgame they got a special edition that have lot of extra

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039
    Originally posted by thexrated

I am pretty sure you could start with 21-days trial and after that add the 60 days of game time from your box.

Oh, it may seem like I suggested that one nshould not do the 21 day trial aswell.

What he said, do both.

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"

• Nu11u5Nu11u5 Member Posts: 597

Adding on that if you do go the box route the only way to get the special items (shuttle and faction standing certificate) is to use the included GTC to open a new account. Activating an existing trial instead will lose those items.

//insert sig here