Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sexual pleasure is like cigarettes

Don't even try it, don't do it, only do it if it's for having children. If you need some sort of sexual pleasure atleast once every 1-3 months, then you are addicted and a sex addict.

Once every 5 years is fine, but once a month or once every two to three months is addict.

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

No.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• spyboy2000spyboy2000 Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by GTwander

No.

First signs of an addict : Denial.

Originally posted by spyboy2000

No.

First signs of a person fighting his/her urges : Neurosis.

Originally posted by spyboy2000

No.

First signs of a person fighting his/her urges : Neurosis.

Your just so addicted and attached to sexual pleasure you refuse to see the addiction of it clearly

Sperm / Semen is valuable thing, it should be released sparingly, not only is retaining your sperm important for brain development, but also body development / strength, not releasing it often is better for you then you know what.

~and you are obviously crazy. My point.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

LOL!  I got a good laugh out of this.  Thanks.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• SkandharSkandhar Member Posts: 5

five years XD

is like not drinking water in 3 days, i dont  see anything bad with sex and if it's with someone you love or u think u love then it's ok, maybe hooking up with anything with 2 legs it's bad and even dangerous but i think sex is healthy for people (-:

Mistakes are the only straight path to experience.

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Don't feed the troll

?

• ImmortalBirdImmortalBird Member Posts: 11

You should only have sexual pleasure when it's with a woman your deeply attracted to, anything else is a waste of time and energy. So on one side I agree with you spyboy.

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

Someone must have a messy messy bed.  Your body will release if you like it (heh) or not.  Men's sperm is basically unlimited and builds up over time until its released (accidently or you know the other way) while females have a set amount of eggs that come out once a month no matter what.  Its a lose lose situation for bible thumpers because if you don't masturbate then your mind itself turns on you at night and makes you think of hot females in the wrong ways (Men).  Your going to hell either way!

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

• raingermanraingerman Member Posts: 6

Are these guys for real? Sex is one of the best things in life (also one of the best forms of exercise). You should at least have sex 3 times a week.

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

Everybody is so wrong.

Sex isn't some horrible addiction that you can't indulge in for whatever the arbitrary number is.  If you have it more often you are not an addict.

It isn't some special deep experience only for those who you love, don't be so pretentious.

And it isn't the one of the best things in life, far from it.

It is a common experience humans do for fun, not evil, not deep, not super awesome.  Have it or don't whatever.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• ChealarChealar Member Posts: 268

In the immortal words of the Flying Spaghetti Monster "For The Love Of Mike, Wear a CONDOM! Honestly, It's A Piece of Rubber. If I Didn't Want It To Feel Good When You Did IT, I Would Have Added Spikes, Or Something."

Think about this two "scientific" facts:
    - Male lions do have spikes on their penises, so that when lions do "it", the female suffers greatly. That is actually part of the whole ovulation process... If it wasn't supposed to feel good for humans Nature/God/Whoever would have found a way to let us know.

- Although not all animals are like the lions and some can feel pleasure in mating, dolphins and humans are the only animals who do it for pleasure and not solely to procreate. Given that dolphins are always smiling and care-free, I'd say that's a sign sex is good for your mental health, at the very least.

All that said, yes you can get addicted to sex, but hey, you can get addicted to anything which gives you pleasure, even if for you, it means sticking needles in your skin or bungee-jumping withtou a bungee.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

The general consensus with most psychologists is to have as much healthy sex as possible. Most of the happiest and healthiest cultures in the world are the ones which have healthy and committed relationships. The USA is in a sort of Sex Crisis lately according to most mental experts. Then again, who am I to say, I have sex with my hun about 2 times a day, 4 or 5 days of the week, with nice break days when we just dont feel like it. We just feel like it most of the time. On the exceptionally romantic days though its more like 8 times a day. Which isnt as much as youd think.

Originally posted by Chealar

- Although not all animals are like the lions and some can feel pleasure in mating, dolphins and humans are the only animals who do it for pleasure and not solely to procreate. Given that dolphins are always smiling and care-free, I'd say that's a sign sex is good for your mental health, at the very least.

Wiki up what a "Bonobo" is. If there ever was a creature perpetuating some kind of unhealthy sexual appetite, it's them.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

"Sexual pleasure is like cigarettes"

If it stinks and leaves a bad taste in your mouth - well, you are with the wrong kind of woman.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Are you guys really this new at the interwebs that you can't recognize an obvious troll?

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by Dekron

If it stinks and leaves a bad taste in your mouth - well, you are with the wrong kind of woman.

I love you.

I could have sworn that you said goodbye like a year ago though...maybe that was Finwe?  I get you two confused cause you were both mods who have some semblance of sanity.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by Draenor

I love you.

I could have sworn that you said goodbye like a year ago though...maybe that was Finwe?  I get you two confused cause you were both mods who have some semblance of sanity.

I did...MRI facility mixed up mine and a brain cancer patient's MRI files. Thought I was gone for good until it was resolved. Yeah, it sucked.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I did...MRI facility mixed up mine and a brain cancer patient's MRI files. Thought I was gone for good until it was resolved. Yeah, it sucked.

Wait! wait! wait!  So you're not kickin the bucket?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248

You know, I wonder if everyone practiced absence would we have all of the crazies on this forum? I bet world population would be down and we wouldn't have a so called resource deduction either. Interesting.

Originally posted by Draenor

Are you guys really this new at the interwebs that you can't recognize an obvious troll?

Says the sex addict whose feelings are obviously hurt by my thread which is constructively looking at sexual pleasure.

If you don't like it, don't come in here calling me a troll. If you don't like it, stay out of the thread. But obviously you lack self control which is proven by your aforesaid post, which also infers hat you have poor control over your sexual urges.