Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Co-Op game

hopdoghopdog Member Posts: 110

I know this isnt a main aspect of most "group" games but are there any mmo's out there that need teamwork? somthing in the lines of Pirates of the Caribbean or star wars 'jump to lightspeed' more or less where you can have gunners and what not on a ship?

Comments

• deadhopedeadhope Member Posts: 52

Unreal Tournament 2004 and above

• cc170cc170 Member Posts: 146

I would say Global Agenda. I just started playing today, but it is an action mmo. Very fast paced, and requires a lot of team work. It is a nice buy.

Playing:WoW, GA
    Played:WoW,WAR,AoC,EQ,CoH,GW,EVE,Aion
    Want to play:SW:TOR

• CammyCammy Member Posts: 864
    Originally posted by cc170

I would say Global Agenda. I just started playing today, but it is an action mmo. Very fast paced, and requires a lot of team work. It is a nice buy.

This is the correct answer...

EDIT: Here's the homepage: www.globalagendagame.com

• Chiodos0542Chiodos0542 Member Posts: 10

Global Agenda Forsure.

When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops. Where do I turn to make the pain stop?

• lath456lath456 Member Posts: 92
    Originally posted by Chiodos0542

Global Agenda Forsure.

GA sucks for 2 reasons:

1) Premades and team randomizations in PvP.  80% of the player base has no idea how to play and is just a bunch of idiots running around in PvP ignoring the objective.

2) PvE gets ridiculous after 20.   Yes, dying 8 times and zerging the last boss gets the job done.  No, I do not find that entertaining.  Group matching ignores classes, it's like running WoW heroics without a tank or healer. 

If you're the kind of person who doesn't like bringing your own group of friends to everything, don't bother with GA.  If you want a game that is going to end up catering to the 1% of elitest pricks out there, this game is for you.   Conquest will eventually be ruled by the most highly organized, highest skilled alliances, for Hi-Rez's sake, I hope that makes more than 5 alliances, but I doubt it will.

• XerathuleXerathule Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Originally posted by lath456

Originally posted by Chiodos0542

Global Agenda Forsure.

GA sucks for 2 reasons:

1) Premades and team randomizations in PvP.  80% of the player base has no idea how to play and is just a bunch of idiots running around in PvP ignoring the objective.

2) PvE gets ridiculous after 20.   Yes, dying 8 times and zerging the last boss gets the job done.  No, I do not find that entertaining.  Group matching ignores classes, it's like running WoW heroics without a tank or healer. 

If you're the kind of person who doesn't like bringing your own group of friends to everything, don't bother with GA.  If you want a game that is going to end up catering to the 1% of elitest pricks out there, this game is for you.   Conquest will eventually be ruled by the most highly organized, highest skilled alliances, for Hi-Rez's sake, I hope that makes more than 5 alliances, but I doubt it will.

How does GA suck because of how the players are playing?