Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking About Playing Jade Dynasty? Read Here First!

CatInBootsCatInBoots Member Posts: 30

JD announced it's new Induction feature for new players today.

What does this mean for new players? It means if you havent created a new character yet, you can now enter in this special ID when you create your first character on the account on the East Coast Billows Server:

2000047X040200019007100Z1d21f2

You will receive a special Broacade Box which you can open every 5 levels to receive beneficial items! Some of these items include free mounts, espers, potions, armor, weapons and other great things that you really need while you play, and it's all for free.

Just put in this number where it says Inductor ID when you are creating your first character:

2000047X040200019007100Z1d21f2

If you don't use the Induction ID you will NOT receive the brocade box and all the free goodies!

Comments

• neschrianeschria Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

I should have thought of posting my code here. XD

This is where I draw the line: __________________.

• DrakkhenDrakkhen Member Posts: 195

You failed to mention the perks you receive when someone enters that code...

The code is basically like a referral. When you enter the code you do get the Brocade box, in return the OP gets bonus XP from you when you level.

• CatInBootsCatInBoots Member Posts: 30

Here is a list of some of the boxes contents. Once again this is what YOU get IF you use the Induction ID code. This is NOT what I get.

The following Info is as far as I know and might be slightly off by lvl. You get to open the box every 5 levels until lvl 90. At lvl 90 its every 15 lvls until lvl 150.

lvl 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, and 90 You get 1 peice of Celestial Armor

every 5 lvls you get a grape

every 5 lvls you get HP pots

Lvl 5 you get a ring

Lvl 10 you get a ring

Lvl 35 you get a mount

Lvl 50 you get a skyblade

Lvl 55 you get a Chi Bottle Esper

lvl 80 you get 50 Universal Coins

Lvl 150 you get 999 affinity beads and a +8 sigil(the sigil alone is worth $154.00 if you had to buy it from the cash shop)

Some other odds and ends you get are:

rice paper

octopus smiley

+ more

Once again this stuff is all FREE and comes from the brocade box you if you use the induction ID:  2000047X040200019007100Z1d21f2

when you create your FIRST character on an account on the East Coast Billows Server. Unfortunately if you already have an account and already created characters you dont get anything

• SmileyySmileyy Member Posts: 1

If you want to play on Doom Bog server please use my id 7490052X080809006002137Z7d22b7

I am high level and i can  help you to level up if you want.

• Rebn77Rebn77 Member Posts: 321

Unlike CatinBoots, I'm willing to help you learn the game. It isn't about the brocade boxes or xp kick ups ... it's more like the AC patron / vassal setup for me. I formed some really good, lasting friendships with that system.

If you decide to roll on The Billows (east coast server) use my code and I'll be in touch asap :)

0120057X082605056003340Z3f1d22

What do you mean unlike me? Dont presume to know me or what I do ingame. YOU do know that when you get an inductee you automatically get a friends request if your on the game from them. Maybe your not on the game enough to see that. You assume to know that I dont talk to them, help them, or power lvl them.

I never mentioned the xp kick-ups, heres another news flash for you, Im lvl 150 which means those xp "kick-ups" dont do anything for me. Im not in the top 20 for charity for what I dont do. You dont seem know what you are talking about and you obviously dont know me.

The fact that your willing to put down others in attempt to better what YOU get out of the deal says you care alot more about those bonuses then you really do about those "lasting friendships" If you truly only cared about those lasting friendships you would have made a post here long before now looking for those "lasting friends", instead of posting how good and virtuous you are in someone else's thread only after you were offered the rewards for doing it.

• AxunaAxuna Member Posts: 1

Have nothin to say

Welcome to Jade Dynasty Everyone!

• SacailSacail Member Posts: 6

i am thinking about playing this game it seems really fun...but im confused on alot of things such as classes...etc...just the game in general....can someone help me...sorry for being kinda off-topic

Originally posted by Sacail

i am thinking about playing this game it seems really fun...but im confused on alot of things such as classes...etc...just the game in general....can someone help me...sorry for being kinda off-topic

Sure, You can send me a PM on here if you want or if your already in-game on the billows, you can send me a PM ingame on Cat. You can also PM me on Cat on the official forums.

im getting ingame as i type this...wats ur ign....and can i use ur code thing?

Originally posted by Sacail

im getting ingame as i type this...wats ur ign....and can i use ur code thing?

My IGN is Cat, but you have to be on the east coast server name the Billows. and yes please use the code, thats what it is there for! Btw if I dont answer your PM right away, Ill get back to you. The game has a legal botting feature and I have my bot on. Its getting around time for me to prepare and cook dinner!

okay i think imma meditate for a long time....then i will bot...but my ign is DemonAsura