Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will everyone be?

FeradFerad Member UncommonPosts: 10

Just wondering what everyone will be creating when it comes to the races? I would ask about what class,but since not all are out yet I will stick with race.

I plan on going with either a Hyur male or a Lalafell female. Leaning towards the Hyur just because I like to be unoriginal.

Also what creature from the FF franchise are people looking forward to fighting?

Comments

• CaliburXlCaliburXl Member Posts: 73

Hmmm probaly Hyur for me too. I cant wait to fight some cactuar's lol.

• ultimatum1ultimatum1 Member Posts: 36

Probably a Elezen White Mage, I can't wait to kill me some Tonberrys!

• DeViLmAn0DeViLmAn0 Member UncommonPosts: 201

the human race(cant recall name, or is that the one mentioned above) and looking very forward to the improved char. creation as well as being able to do everything through one character, no alts for other jobs. FF14 is THE mmo i am waiting for

Waiting For: FF14,Guild Wars2
    RIP: Tabula Rasa&Hellgate:London(online)
    Playing:Fallen Earth&Guild Wars& Dragon Age

• AlbytapsAlbytaps Member Posts: 208

I was thinking about going Human also...  But really in my heart I'd wanna go Taru for my mage jobs and Galka for the melee jobs.

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230

I think this time Im going to take my time and try them all.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Miqo'te of course!

• IronfungusIronfungus Member Posts: 519

Going to roll a Human, Taru or Miqo'te. Will probably play a Tank.

• FeradFerad Member UncommonPosts: 10

Yes Hyur are the new names for the humans in this one lol. I like the idea of going a certain race based on  their physical characteristics(even though I don't think it effects the stats in this game if i read correctly, any input on that would be great). If I was to go that route i would probably say Miqo'te would be my archer/lancer class. Hyur would be the gladiator/marauder. Roegadyn would be glad/mara/ and pug(Named Tyson). Elezen would be a healer/archer, and of course the Lalafell will fulfill any role to do with magic.

• ant211ant211 Member Posts: 54

im anticipating a rise in miquote with blue hair because of the success the avatar movie had, ofcorse thats just what i reckon!

maybe even a rise in people wanting to create an alter ego (avatar) in a fantasy land! :)

• linrenlinren Member Posts: 578

Hyur, Puglist most likely for figting class.  I don't have enough information on the magic classes to choose atm.

• sly220sly220 Member UncommonPosts: 606
    Originally posted by Khrymson

Miqo'te of course!

Same here hofully a Dragoon of sorts

Im playing LoTRo and really enjoying the Captain job so mabe  even a bard would be awesome!

• optempooptempo Member Posts: 1

im gonna be either MIqo'te, or female hyur 

• Gothic0420Gothic0420 Member UncommonPosts: 64

thinking the little guys hehehe..

or go back to Elvan ..

but going to stick with WHM ftw

[/url]

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

A tarutaru high school counselor.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• RajenRajen Member Posts: 689

I'll probably be a male elvaan.

Will be making him as a mage type or a ranger type (ranger only if they don't have pets, i'm not big on pet classes =/... summoner was fun though)

• FeradFerad Member UncommonPosts: 10

I'm hoping they bring summoner back. I mean they said the summons would be more like gods so I couldn't tell if that meant players couldn't get them or it will just be difficult to get one let alone a slew of them.

• SchaapjeSchaapje Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Originally posted by Ferad

Just wondering what everyone will be creating when it comes to the races? I would ask about what class,but since not all are out yet I will stick with race.
    I plan on going with either a Hyur male or a Lalafell female. Leaning towards the Hyur just because I like to be unoriginal.

Also what creature from the FF franchise are people looking forward to fighting?

99% of the time I play a MMO , I choose the mage archetype. Lately I've been going over to the Healer Archetype.

But since this is FF, I'll probably play mages, healers (and if availible, summoners).

I'm looking for to killing those ANNOYING, PAIN-IN-THE-ASS, CURSED, DAMNED malboro and his stupid ************ bad breath :D

Also, tonberry and cactuar FTW :D

• BahtSeksBahtSeks Member Posts: 11

A tall brown pugilist,  probably summoner class depending on what they intend to put into as avatars.

• thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788

a cat!

• xenorexxenorex Member Posts: 8

If they bring any new race to the table I'll probably go with that, if not, I may go with the big galka looking thing this time. 

As for creatures I always like the big mechanized creatures that pop up only in specific areas.  Like the ones you fight during the cop airship battles in ffxi.

• WindsurferWindsurfer Member UncommonPosts: 83

I want to play a cactuar :(

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650

Lancer, I love me some polearms.

• Kain_DaleKain_Dale Member UncommonPosts: 378

Pugilist or Lancer

Kain_Dale

• Ninja5000Ninja5000 Member Posts: 16

I will most likely be a Roegadyn but not sure about class. I want to be summoner but I doubt it will be a class.

• pencilrickpencilrick Member Posts: 1,550

Was planning on looking into FF XIV, but think I am going to pass.  The weird races and their anime-ish style do not appeal to me, and neither does the revolving class system and the sci-fi elements.

I guess I'm a fantasy purist.  Will wait for EQ Next to come out, and am saddened WOW basically self-destructed itself through welfare epics and Phasing.