Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Favourite F2P MMORPG??

Hi

Wich is your favourite f2p mmorpg and why?

;)

Comments

• OtakunOtakun Member UncommonPosts: 874

There are a lot of newer and more innovative F2Ps coming around the corner in this coming year so my choice now probably wont be the same as the end of the year. Though as of right now it would be Runes of Magic. The reason is cause it's close to having a full MMO experience just with some F2P annoyances in it.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Hmmmm... For me the only F2p games that have won me over for any ammount of time are Atlantica and Voyage Century, probably just becouse they are the so diferent from anything else out there. Haven't got round to playing D and D since it went F2P but sure thats going to be the best thing out there. Also really enjoyed my time as a Froob on Anarchy online and also played DOMO for a few months for reasons I can't begin to understand:)

• eldanesh117eldanesh117 Member Posts: 141

2Moons/Dekaron or Cabal Online. Nothing special, graphics are fairly good, some grind involved, but the only saving grace for them was their awesomely flashy skills, because I like flashy skills.

TGWTETIPTNMAITC! -Gary Whitta

• ShijeerShijeer Member Posts: 131

Currently ? Allods Online by far, it's nothing we haven't seen before for sure, but it is a polished 'last-gen' mmo that makes use of the tried and true gameplay with a twist. However, just as said above, there are some promising titles brewing in Korea. the following year will be an interesting one no doubt, the mmo market is due for a good shake-up.

- Shijeer

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

I would say Free Realms is the best to me.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Atlantica, nothing else quite captured me like it did.

• AIMonsterAIMonster Member UncommonPosts: 2,059

Allods and Atlantica Online.  Aside from maybe Runes of Magic, the rest are just downright bad.

• KraxxinKraxxin Member UncommonPosts: 38

It would have to be Anarchy Online for me. I've been playing as a froob (free player) since '06.

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    Originally posted by DankNugget

It would have to be Anarchy Online for me. I've been playing as a froob (free player) since '06.

Actually I would be totally 100% Anarchy Online but I have only ever played it as a subscriber, hehe.  I was there for the fun times at release :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Allods online from the little I played in beta.  I'm looking forward to launch because it had something just a little bit different to the usual.