Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Age question.

SinviperSinviper Member Posts: 169

Bit confused at the moment about this part of the game. It seems the only way to get to the arl of redcliff is by helping out the townspeople with the monsters that come out at night, yet whenever I accept a quest or offer to help them morrigan disapproves and Im trying to raise the approval level with her.

Is there anyway to get past it? and if there is, am I missing out on good side quests?

Thanks.

Originally posted by --Name edited out--

EX-PRO PLAYER IN WOW HERE.THIS GAME IS GOOD! TRUST ME IM USED TO BE THE BEST IN WOW BUT JUST A N00B IN AION. ITS CHALLENGEING , TRY IT!

[Sigh, watch out guys, this dude's pro.]

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

I'm pretty sure you have to fight the monsters to continue but you can change your party as in put someone else for morrigans place when you accept the quest and then put her back in after that, this way you won't loose points from her.

• SinviperSinviper Member Posts: 169

Oooh, never thought of that. I'll give it a try, thanks mate.

Originally posted by --Name edited out--

EX-PRO PLAYER IN WOW HERE.THIS GAME IS GOOD! TRUST ME IM USED TO BE THE BEST IN WOW BUT JUST A N00B IN AION. ITS CHALLENGEING , TRY IT!

[Sigh, watch out guys, this dude's pro.]

• DinendaeDinendae Member Posts: 1,264
    Originally posted by Sinviper

Oooh, never thought of that. I'll give it a try, thanks mate.

Yep that's what i did; do all the town quests without her in the party, just replace her with the dog if you wish, or just leave that party slot empty (Sten, if you have him, also does not approve). After you do all the quests before the night battle, just add Morrigan back to your party (or Sten if you wish).

"Oh my, how horrible, someone is criticizing a MMO. Oh yeah, that is what a forum is about, looking at both sides. You rather have to be critical of anything in this genre as of late because the track record of these major studios has just been appalling." -Ozmodan

• StansilusStansilus Member Posts: 5

Yea, Character swapping is the easiest way to do this one...however you can just chat her up in camp and toss her gifts and the slight disproval you get from this will not hurt in the long run.