Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guess the mmorpg

A friend of mine is playing a mmorpg but refuses to tell me the name >.< they have however given me several clues.

I thought i'd post it here and see could anyone guess the mmo :)

Clues:

1.Browser based.

2. Over 50 months old.

3. 35000 players were online at midnight gmt

4. 177,000,000 players registered (apparently)

5. wide range of activities

6. good community

7. its not entirely text based nor is it all graphics

Games its not >.< :

Runescape

Club penguin

Evony

Freesky online

farmville

spacefed

tinywarz

maple story

worm online

Good luck and i hope you figure out what it is XD

EDIT:

new info : its free with an optional subscription/item mall

and sorry to the first poster but its not either of them apparently

Comments

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230

Dominion or Planetarion.

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• arcdevilarcdevil Member Posts: 864

O Game

• AalyniaAalynia Member Posts: 25

Are you allowed to ask if it's 3d, 2.5d, or 2d? :-D

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

That could be any game,all those f2p or browser games claim unrealistic or outright lies about their numbers.

I especially find the part about "wide range of activities" to be a lie,so that makes it near impossible to guess,unless just start naming anything,like Habbo hotel or any of the Farming games or any of those ROTTK type browser games that have recently popped up in abundance.I believe they are all run buy the same people,they look exactly the same ,every one of them.I am sure you have seen those EVONY ads running on every single site,that is the ROTTK type games i am talking about.Oh forgot one Wiz 101,but it does not have a wide variety of game play it is very simplistic and does not change from level 1>to whatever level you play.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955

This mystery based viral advert thread is one of the best I have seen. Which fabulous P2L (Pay to Level) MMO can it be?

• conski42conski42 Member Posts: 5

It's not a viral advert :S , What i said in my first post was true.

Sorry its not ogame.

I asked about the 2d 3d thing but the person just said "its a mix" what ever the hell that means.

The other poster is right about the numbers thing I dont beleive the numbers are right either thats why I put "apparently".

Good Luck becasue I really want to know X.X

• OutaiOutai Member UncommonPosts: 77

Could it be Travian? That's what it's called, right? 

• JosherJosher Member Posts: 2,818

F2P games don't have honest users.  Runescape still counts me because I registered a few years ago and played for about 5 mins=)

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Travian would be a guess but I am not sure I would say it has a wide range of activities, lol.  But it is fun :)

• conski42conski42 Member Posts: 5

Not that either sorry >.<

I tried getting the person to tell me a rare item in the game but that didnt work : /

they did say that ,

Theres 16 main activitys with sub activitys in each (sounds alot like runescape to me but its not apparently)