Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

oh brother!

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

http://blogue.enmusique.ca/2010/01/rap-sudafricain-le-pire-refrain-de-lhistoire-de-la-musique.html

god anybody know worst music then this clip !men i got all depressed listening to this !#%#%&

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I...

This...

I got nothing... sorry.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

C'est effrayant.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

There's worse music than that. Like some forms of hardcore rock where all the lead singer does is constantly shouting down the mic throughout the entire song.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547
    Originally posted by Man1ac

There's worse music than that. Like some forms of hardcore rock where all the lead singer does is constantly shouting down the mic throughout the entire song.

I liked it actually, the background music really doesn't fit with the flow though.

That and the dude looks like he stepped straight out of a time machine from the 80's and tried to adjust his style to today's style. lol

• ForumfallForumfall Member Posts: 570

This is what darkfall players listen when they roll.

Originally posted by TheHatter

Originally posted by Man1ac

I liked it actually, the background music really doesn't fit with the flow though.

That and the dude looks like he stepped straight out of a time machine from the 80's and tried to adjust his style to today's style. lol

That was utter crap. That "dude" looks like an idiot, sounds like an idiot, and would do the world a favor by never speaking or attempting to show his face in public again.

This is music.  Yea lets see how Ninja he is.. I dare him to show up and start acting like that backstage with these guys. LMAO

Originally posted by deviliscious

That was utter crap. That "dude" looks like an idiot, sounds like an idiot, and would do the world a favor by never speaking or attempting to show his face in public again.
    This is music.  Yea lets see how Ninja he is.. I dare him to show up and start acting like that backstage with these guys. LMAO

I'm a fan of metal but for me it has to have melody of some kind otherwise I can't stand it.  A guy shouting into the mic like your link just doesn't do it for me.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

Originally posted by Illius

I'm a fan of metal but for me it has to have melody of some kind otherwise I can't stand it.  A guy shouting into the mic like your link just doesn't do it for me.

The shouting gets me all hot an bothered.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Are you on the sauce right now?

Originally posted by Zindaihas

Oh hell no.. Hatebreed just gets me all riled up. ( yes, I am serious)

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Originally posted by Zindaihas

Oh hell no.. Hatebreed just gets me all riled up. ( yes, I am serious)

No, I didn't mean that.  I was referring to the part about being hot.  Although, I must admit, I'm not fan of metal either.  It all sounds pretty much the same to me.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Vanilla Ice's clone de l'année 2143. 

Originally posted by Teala

If that's the case I think someone must have "accidentally" spilled some bleach in the cloning vat or something...

And when it comes to music I'd rather just go with Pride by Damageplan, sounds much better to my sensibilities.

Originally posted by Teala

If that's the case I think someone must have "accidentally" spilled some bleach in the cloning vat or something...

And when it comes to music I'd rather just go with Pride by Damageplan, sounds much better to my sensibilities.

That is  great stuff, for when I am sleeping.  I play music while sleeping this is at the same speed, maybe a bit slower. When I am rip roaring ready to go though .. I need something fast and hard enough to keep up with me.

I like this when I am winding down too.