Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One heck of a screenshot that should be preserved for all eve history

Comments

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

Carebear Battle Fleet

There are no goons. :)

• badgooniesbadgoonies Member Posts: 3

only difference is that we didn't have any allies with us and only about 15% of our cap fleet showed up.  don't try to outnumber goons, it just doesn't work :)

why CCP nurfed doomsdays

You're a terrible liar. :)

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

hell that little thing tanked everything you guy sent at him and in the end was still standing lol.couldnt see shit!grin!

• badgooniesbadgoonies Member Posts: 3

if you mean I lied by not telling the truth then your right, last count of the titans we know we have was 35 and the actual number is thought to be in the low 40s by now.

Have a nice day, I don't use this forum normally so I won't be back

u mad?

• pepsi1028pepsi1028 Member Posts: 471
    Originally posted by badgoonies

Goonswarm battle fleet
    http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/14/view/screens/display/19061

ok your a goon, but whats a goon to a GOBLIN??

†Pepsi1028†

PEPSI!!!!!
    Get out of your box already...

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515
    Originally posted by badgoonies

Goonswarm battle fleet
    http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/14/view/screens/display/19061

Nice photoshop.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

you know what would make for an even better historic screenshot?

Answer:- if CCP organised a day where every alliance, corp and solo player could have  there favourate ship teleported  to one location in a specially designed system with maximum server support for an hour so that a screenshot and movie of the whole 350,000 odd players chosen ships can be made before returning them via Dev Teleport back to where they were with a free symbolic gift basically saying "i was there".

Now that would be something.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462
    Originally posted by HYPERI0N

you know what would make for an even better historic screenshot?

Answer:- if CCP organised a day where every alliance, corp and solo player could have  there favourate ship teleported  to one location in a specially designed system with maximum server support for an hour so that a screenshot and movie of the whole 350,000 odd players chosen ships can be made before returning them via Dev Teleport back to where they were with a free symbolic gift basically saying "i was there".

Now that would be something.

"See that tiny little speck there? That's me! I was there! Oh, wait... that's just dust on your monitor. Damn. I was still there, though!"

That'd be sweet.

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Originally posted by badgoonies The system population reached around 1600 players in space overloading the reinforced server node causing it to crash

Not epic enough, failnodes.