Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patching. HELP

tehikktehikk Member Posts: 497

So I finally get it to patch properly, it gets half way through, and I get this!

http://swg.patch.station.sony.com/patch/lp2/swg/en/patch1/en-main/mozilla/components/nsExtensionManager.js.gz failed to download.

I don't know how to fix it, I've tried reinstalling and redownloading everything.

"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

Comments

• tehikktehikk Member Posts: 497

Bump

"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

When's the last time you updated your Java? Try that.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
    Originally posted by grunty

When's the last time you updated your Java? Try that.

Apparently I never had it. O.o

Well, that, plus reinstalling updater and launcher/launchpad into anywhere but program files on vista may do it.

I'll get back to you if it fails. :P

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

It's just a guess. The .js is javascript file extension. The .gz is a compressed file extension. I'm out for the night.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
    Originally posted by grunty

It's just a guess. The .js is javascript file extension. The .gz is a compressed file extension. I'm out for the night.

Nope still getting the error.

Got it working.

Problem was simple, but unexpected.

Being sixteen, my parents have a firewall on the computer.

Well, nsExtension is in the link it's trying to download from.