Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Builds, stats and rotaions for all classes

AzeyAzey Member Posts: 4

Heroic Mode provides builds, stats and rotations for all classes to prepare new level 80s for raids.

I saw a huge need for this information as it can take a lot of searching and reading to find something as simple as a hit cap. I compiled all the basic info in an easy to understand format. This guide is intended to be a starting point and does not get into detailed mechanics.

This is NOT spam! it's free and there is no registration. I'm a regular paying player just like you :)

Hope you find the site useful, and feedback is welcomed.

www.heroicmode.com

www.heroicmode.com for simple class guides

Comments

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

I really get a bad feeling about this website.  Click at your own risk.

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

i wouldnt click that link, even if i was on a public computer.

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,880

if you want your account hacked I would totally suggest that link!

• AzeyAzey Member Posts: 4

I completely understand why you might think this is a scam or spam. To prove my sincerity and honesty, you can look up my  main character on Terenas; Azerole 80 Hunter

I am also the guild leader for Legion of Doom, a 4 year old casual guild ranked #7 on realm for 10 man progression (#1 Horde side).

There is no need to click the links in my post, just browse to www.heroicmode.com and see for yourself that it is a simple site with great information.

Thanks

• el_muerteel_muerte Member Posts: 191

site seems legit though info on specs/rotations is a bit dated or at least less than optimal.  didn't look at the forums.  i'd recommend elitistjerks.com instead as it's very active and always up-to-date with the current patch.

• AzeyAzey Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by el_muerte

site seems legit though info on specs/rotations is a bit dated or at least less than optimal.  didn't look at the forums.  i'd recommend elitistjerks.com instead as it's very active and always up-to-date with the current patch.

I would recommend elitists jerks too for seasoned players who are trying to fine tune a well geared char for end content. The common complaint with elitist jerks is its too complicated and hard to find answers to simple questions. Heroic Mode fills a different need and is up to date with the latest patch.

• el_muerteel_muerte Member Posts: 191

au contraire, your PvE rogue assassination spec is outdated.  Snce 3.3, rupture isn't used, freeing up a glyph for FoK or ToT.  Optimal spec is now 51/18/2 and rotation is simply repeat mutilate and envenom with 4-5 combo points once SnD and HFB are up.  That's the only one I noticed, but I didn't look too close at much else.