Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mass Effect 2 and Blood Dragon / Terminus armor

NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409

I have the DLC downloaded and installed, and I got those private messaged from the Illusive Man saying that he had them in my armor locker.

When i go to the armor locker and try to customize the current armor I am wearing, I don't see the Blood dragon or terminus armor.  Where are they and how do I see them / equip them?

-------------------------

Comments

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

There should be a slider labeled "Type" at the top of the armor screen. This is assuming they installed correctly. The customizable armor is the N7 set, and if you move the slider to the right it should have blood dragon and terminus. Keep in mind however that blood dragon and terminus are no customizeable at all and you they are one solid model so you can't hide the helmets on them either.

• SnakesSnakes Member Posts: 68

Funny but sad thing.

I'm not going to lie, the Terminus / Blood Dragon / Collector's Armor is really sweet armor, especially for the start of the game as the N7 doesn't offer much off the bat. Unfortuntly, as Virgo mentioned, its a solid model and you can't customize it or remove the helmets. Again, awesome armor.

Here's the funny but sad thing - I'm a little bit of a loser, I like to see my Shepard talk, facial expressions and all and thats why I'm sticking with the N7 Armor. I'm a little put off by the fact that I can't see the facial expressions or anything with the good armor, but I want to use that armor but since of my little loser-ish preference I can't bring myself to wearing it.

The other reason why I can't bring myself to using it, due to the fact that I can't see my face, is it's kind dumb feeling, unrealistic, and doesn't make sense when I see someone I know and they look at me and go 'Shepard? Is that you?! It is you' -- how can they notice me.. they can't see me. That's the second element of why I can't bring myself to wearing all the goodies. Hehe. I'm such a loser.

On another note... what is your casual wear? Personally I think my Shepard looks awesome with the last set, the one that doesn't carry any logos.. kind of a survivalist style. But then my entire crew is wearing something of a uniform... haha, again I can't bring myself to wearing that survivalist casualware, I stick with the first one. (Wow.. I am a little bit of a loser. *Grins to himself*)

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198
    Originally posted by Snakes

Funny but sad thing.
    I'm not going to lie, the Terminus / Blood Dragon / Collector's Armor is really sweet armor, especially for the start of the game as the N7 doesn't offer much off the bat. Unfortuntly, as Virgo mentioned, its a solid model and you can't customize it or remove the helmets. Again, awesome armor.
    Here's the funny but sad thing - I'm a little bit of a loser, I like to see my Shepard talk, facial expressions and all and thats why I'm sticking with the N7 Armor. I'm a little put off by the fact that I can't see the facial expressions or anything with the good armor, but I want to use that armor but since of my little loser-ish preference I can't bring myself to wearing it.
    The other reason why I can't bring myself to using it, due to the fact that I can't see my face, is it's kind dumb feeling, unrealistic, and doesn't make sense when I see someone I know and they look at me and go 'Shepard? Is that you?! It is you' -- how can they notice me.. they can't see me. That's the second element of why I can't bring myself to wearing all the goodies. Hehe. I'm such a loser.

On another note... what is your casual wear? Personally I think my Shepard looks awesome with the last set, the one that doesn't carry any logos.. kind of a survivalist style. But then my entire crew is wearing something of a uniform... haha, again I can't bring myself to wearing that survivalist casualware, I stick with the first one. (Wow.. I am a little bit of a loser. *Grins to himself*)

Haha, no need to call yourself a loser just because of your playstyle preference. I'm with you on the armor, because I like to see the facial animations as well. I ended up just wearing the N7 set with the headset for the helmet. All of us have our preferences, and the real losers are the ones who would judge you based on that.