Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ndoor = scamming players

I spent hours after hours playing this game which used to be great entertainment and to get their free giveaway.

then they choose to reclaim the giveaway at their own convinence without even warning the players or compensate them.

Then they call my support ticket for spam because I have an issue with them taking away what they gave.

It wouldnt matter if it was items that I got while I was offline because then I didn't spend time to get the freebies.. but here I spent many hours just for nothing... screw ndoor I will never support their scamming games again... I've tried many mmo's and AO fails the most I thought EVE online as bad at least the CCP admitted wrong and reinbursted when they did wrong. Ndoor never admitt fault and will not reinburst a shit... crappy company run by crappy people with lame GM's.

rant off

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

More details, please.  Reclaiming what?

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• funnylumpyfunnylumpy Member Posts: 212

Ndoor Recently replaced the enchant/enhance boxes with stones they merged all stones into one type eg armor,weapon and accessory into enchant stone and the same for enhance stone.. nothing bad about that... just the fact I had 2k unopened boxes which you could get 2 stones in at least 30% of the cases.

If they had let the players get the chance to open the boxes before doing this all would be ok. Now they gave 1 to 1 instead of the extras players might have recived. Many players had even moe boxes than me.

Another item was the stamina pill. I had piled up stamina pills from previous giveaways among with life water and licsences.

The moron of a GM claim its was from an event yet the pills had no event tagged to their names as well as all other items from same giveaway still remains.

They also claim that this last weekends giveaway was a compensation? certaintly not for those who lost the pills.. I lost 12 stamina pills which is rather annoying since I had plan to use them when I reached higher lvl.

This is no less than theft from the players or a scam or whatever people choose to call it.. those who had used their pills before they got deleted is ofcourse not affected and thus rewarded with another giveaway.

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186
    Originally posted by funnylumpy

Ndoor Recently replaced the enchant/enhance boxes with stones they merged all stones into one type eg armor,weapon and accessory into enchant stone and the same for enhance stone.. nothing bad about that... just the fact I had 2k unopened boxes which you could get 2 stones in at least 30% of the cases.
    If they had let the players get the chance to open the boxes before doing this all would be ok. Now they gave 1 to 1 instead of the extras players might have recived. Many players had even moe boxes than me.

Another item was the stamina pill. I had piled up stamina pills from previous giveaways among with life water and licsences.
    The moron of a GM claim its was from an event yet the pills had no event tagged to their names as well as all other items from same giveaway still remains.
    They also claim that this last weekends giveaway was a compensation? certaintly not for those who lost the pills.. I lost 12 stamina pills which is rather annoying since I had plan to use them when I reached higher lvl.
    This is no less than theft from the players or a scam or whatever people choose to call it.. those who had used their pills before they got deleted is ofcourse not affected and thus rewarded with another giveaway.

All it's an "EVENT ITEM"  it should be deleted of course once the event ends, they just extended it for us to utilized those event items... it's just normal thing about event items... It's just that they just posted the announcement 1 week before they delete it which is not enough to use the items that we kept in our inventory....

Originally posted by Myrean

Originally posted by funnylumpy

All it's an "EVENT ITEM"  it should be deleted of course once the event ends, they just extended it for us to utilized those event items... it's just normal thing about event items... It's just that they just posted the announcement 1 week before they delete it which is not enough to use the items that we kept in our inventory....

No you're wrong they have their items which is event items marked as event items and will be deleted. amazingly enough they still couldn't manage to delete the christmas event items but the gifts they did.

If the gifts were supposed to be deleted they would announce it and your reply just show the lack of cirulation in the top floor.

A giveaway is usually duiring a weekend and if they were to delete the items right away after the event ends as you claim an event then no point giving items away that will be deleted the day after the giveaway ends?

People wont be able to make use of them...

Ndoor has made it clear items that is marked event items are right to b deleted the giveaway items is non tradeable items and gift for the players to use.

If as you say its an item given from an event then all the scrolls and liscences we get should also be deleted same goes as for the boxes from free leauge...

Think before you open your mouth you just sound more stupid than the 1st GM replying me the 2nd one admitted wrong at least but nothing they could do about it it was a decission made from top lvl. :)

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Yeah, the stamina pills thing sort of sucks. That personally, I never run out of stamina in the game, except when I did Santa's Villa twice.

But we did actually have some warning about the enchant stones issue. They posted the notes a bit ahead of time in the CC area. Though I too ignored it (and like a big dummy, sold off 100s of accessory stones which now would have been useful).

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• merkelsmerkels Member Posts: 26

Sorry, but for them to be scamming you they'd have to be taking your money in some way.  Free to play game, free items, no scam. 

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165
    Originally posted by merkels

Sorry, but for them to be scamming you they'd have to be taking your money in some way.  Free to play game, free items, no scam. 

I didn't quite get your point. Anyways, I also hate how some things go wrong and you have no control about it. But let's face it, everyone makes mistakes and they are no exception (unless they make mistakes all the time).

Originally posted by merkels

Hehe if you want the real hoax then item mall I wqas stupid enough to buy stuff there hoping to get a mount.. nah the chances are very low doing so so yeah pretty much a scam the whole mall really except the items at fixed price at least you know what you get..

So if you scam with the item you sell you wouldnt hessitate doing the same with the free items... the reason why they havent been stormed by complaints is the fact that those who havent paid a dime cant really complain.

As for free to play yeah I would keep my mouth shout if I didnt sponsor them with real money... but I did and I feel I got the right to be upset when treated unfairly...

Its ok there is plenty of other games to play.. AO wont get my support anymore thats for sure..

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

I actually hate qqs about the enchant/enhance stones. I understand with regards to the stam pills and other event stuff. but for the qq's about the stones... a week before the maintenance. lawli informed the players about the unification of the stones.

http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/ATForum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=33222&start=1&highlight=enchant+stones&highlightmode=1

After reading that, I already opened my boxes. Please make sure you get your facts straight before qqing.

For the stam pills, yeah that one hurt but i rarely run out of stamina so meh.

• FeldronFeldron Member UncommonPosts: 337

major bugs occur on a monthly basis

In the last month or so we have had 2 game crash bugs, 2 cash shop bugs 1 with items not being sent and 1 with payments not going through, 3 event bugs all on the scale of horrific.

Yes its is bad as bugs are common with this game