Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Both Servers now UP and Running normal

Edit from previous post. A few announcements from Acclaim and fixes on both servers. Hopefully relaunch will be a success.

"Hurray, finally a game where I can fulfill my lifelong dream of taking emotionally dead women and finding the most financially viable means to exploit their bodies with the ultimate goal of making them Hugh Hefner's personal furniture."

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Originally posted by irukandji

Anyone who is interested in trying the game or coming back to the game should know that both Dorzhan (PvE server) and Deiquilroin or however it is spelled (PvP server) are both now UNPLAYABLE. Acclaim has done nothing for months about PvE server issues and I am guessing the PvP server will follow suit. I like the game and look forward to the relaunch in the future.

mm they ll probably go 64 bit ,real f2p system(with a store)before the end of the year so enjoy while it last

• irukandjiirukandji Member Posts: 253

Well got the new announcement from Acclaim today that there will be relaunch but no date or info. The servers are still nerfed but at least some word is better than nothing.

"Hurray, finally a game where I can fulfill my lifelong dream of taking emotionally dead women and finding the most financially viable means to exploit their bodies with the ultimate goal of making them Hugh Hefner's personal furniture."

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

what a sad state for such a promising game.

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by Wharg0ul

what a sad state for such a promising game.

Some companies never learn how to do things right.

--
    Delanor

• MelanaMelana Member Posts: 32

the problem is fixed =)

• kingtommyboykingtommyboy Member Posts: 543

logged into the pvp server today, played again a bid with my char, and had no issues :-)

I play it a bid off and on, but I guess I'll quit when the cash-shop comes

A pitty really, this game is so great. The launch was just terrible. The IP blocks killed it, who the hell came to the idea to block IP's from other country's?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    waiting for ... nothing..

Originally posted by Melana

the problem is fixed =)

That depends on what you consider to be the problem. You can play the game again, but the problem is Acclaim.

--
    Delanor

• jimsmith08jimsmith08 Member Posts: 1,039

do people still play this or is it dead? I really enjoyed this game but after the first area it was barren.

Originally posted by jimsmith08

do people still play this or is it dead? I really enjoyed this game but after the first area it was barren.

I am under the impression that a regular stream of players are trying out this game. The starter area is always reasonably full. Beyond that it is like it used to be. You meet some players in QS and Ringfell Hearth, but no one beyond those areas. Still I believe I see more players in Ringfell Hearth then I ever saw in the p2p period of the game.

--
    Delanor