Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

psx emulator

gaara168gaara168 Member UncommonPosts: 47

i know his is probably in the wrong section abut to me its hardware but my question is were is a good place to get a good psx emu caus ei got a bunch of ps1 game si wanna finish especially parasite eve 1 an 2

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

You probably want to get ePSXe.

• gaara168gaara168 Member UncommonPosts: 47

know of any websites to get it from?

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712

google emulator zone that should give ya a direction

• gaara168gaara168 Member UncommonPosts: 47

ok thanks joker

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

Totally off-topic probably but Bleem! might be free now, not sure. I remember back in the day wanting to buy that but didn't have the money at the time to spend on it. I'm not sure how it compares to todays emulators for the PSX.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

Originally posted by Sevenwind

Totally off-topic probably but Bleem! might be free now, not sure. I remember back in the day wanting to buy that but didn't have the money at the time to spend on it. I'm not sure how it compares to todays emulators for the PSX.

no idea but i do know for fact epsxe works needs disc in drive so a mount tool is nessacary or cd drive and you need the bios to run it cant give you those its illegal but follow the rabbit hole dig deep enough and youll find what you need

side note be aware that you need a pretty powerful comp to run psx games otherwise fps is way to low and all you will get is crashes and if you have vista give up now emulators have a tough time working on vista just ask any gametap player

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188
    Originally posted by joker007mo

no idea but i do know for fact epsxe works needs disc in drive so a mount tool is nessacary or cd drive and you need the bios to run it cant give you those its illegal but follow the rabbit hole dig deep enough and youll find what you need

side note be aware that you need a pretty powerful comp to run psx games otherwise fps is way to low and all you will get is crashes and if you have vista give up now emulators have a tough time working on vista just ask any gametap player

Thanks for the info! The only PSX game I stil have is Thrill Kill. Been wanting to see if I can get that working on the PC. Off to find the rabbit hole.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

Originally posted by joker007mo

Thanks for the info! The only PSX game I stil have is Thrill Kill. Been wanting to see if I can get that working on the PC. Off to find the rabbit hole.

np google phrases emulator zone

psx bios a

and read the instructions its easy to fuck up trust me i know

• TristanNTristanN Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hi, You can try getting PlayStation Emulators here. I suggest getting either ePSXe or PCSX/ PCSX-R. But for future purposes, maybe try RetroArch?