Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I miss earth and beyond.

adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

Anyone ever play that? 

Comments

• DojenDojen Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Originally posted by Terikan3

Anyone ever play that? 

Oh my, lol, yes. I tried it twice and the second time I played much longer. It needed some polish here and there, and probably everywhere, but it was fun in many ways. Then they closed down, just as I got into a guild that helped me understand some of the more complex quests (there were a few).

Yeah, E&B. Or was ir EaB? I liked the ships in dock. They looked pretty cool.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035
    Originally posted by Dojen

Yeah, E&B. Or was ir EaB?

Colloquially, EnB.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• dragonclawdragonclaw Member UncommonPosts: 21

Yes, I remember it well. I miss it still even though it was so much smaller than todays MMO's, it was fun and the community was pretty tight. :) I played a TT, so I was dead a lot in the big engagements but it was a great time getting jumped back in by a JE and then back to the job of healing the shields and hulls back up of your team just ot get blasted to bits again.

• KruulKruul Member UncommonPosts: 482

I forgot all about that game. I played it in beta but was to hooked on DAOC at the time to take it serious

• teraflop122teraflop122 Member Posts: 20

Well, hopefully STO will help fill that void.

Otherwise, an EnB emulator does exist, as does a private server. A simple google search should lead you to it.

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398

It was the only space game (be that single player or MMO) i ever truly "loved" to play

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • RykerRyker Member UncommonPosts: 207

I thought EnB gameplay  was alot more fun then sto, if the developers would have added more content and xpansions that would have been nice, it was a little lacking in content.