Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login issue

Max_StrikerMax_Striker Member UncommonPosts: 263

Well, if this could give us an idea of how the development is going I'm really concerned about the game. Not even being abble to log in is ridiculous. Specialy when there is less than 2 weeks from launch. Not to mention gameplay issues and bugs that are common in beta stages. Those i can live with before the official version but not being abble to log in? That's lame!

First time i met Cryptics was because of COH/COV (greast game, fun, not complex or very imersive but definitely fun), but since than instead of what i thought they didnt learn anything, i mean they didnt get better with the experience they have aquired. CO was a huge disapointment and looks like STO wont be much better.

What a shame Cryptics!

Comments

• You do see on the launcher it says "Server Down" and the on the forum is says its under server maintenance? O.o

• DracisDracis Member Posts: 434

Um, the server is down for a quick patch due to the difficulty issue that sprung up in the last patch. Try reading first...

• Max_StrikerMax_Striker Member UncommonPosts: 263

Not saying anything at this very moment but the loggin issue is bothering me for some time already.

And I'm not a novice member God dammit. LOL.

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    Originally posted by paulocafalli

Not saying anything at this very moment but the loggin issue is bothering me for some time already.

They only time i was not able to log in was in the week end. Anyway they know it and they working on it.
  • Max_StrikerMax_Striker Member UncommonPosts: 263

Maybe its because I'm baing abble to play only when there's high activity on the server. I hope ...