Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Webiste, Release date, anything other than interviews?

GameMonger71GameMonger71 Member UncommonPosts: 122

I am just trying to figure out where this thing is really at in development?  Are they pre-alpha or is there an actual engine running and world?  I appreciate the previews and such on gamespot but I would like to at least have a window to know when to expect this....late 2010, 2011, 2012?  I understand not wanting to set a date but a calendar year target would be nice.

There is probably stuff out there that I have missed, so I turn to you all for help.

Thanks!

Comments

• donjuanamigodonjuanamigo Member Posts: 256

did you try the official site?

• GameMonger71GameMonger71 Member UncommonPosts: 122

If you are speaking of the DarkDaysAreComing website then yes I have.  Three mediocre screenshots, several nice concept drawings and not much info at all.

Is there another site?

• Batak_KillerBatak_Killer Member UncommonPosts: 395

http://www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/ is the official forum. Have you tried that? A lot of members and a very friendly community. Theres a lot more info there than the official site. There's a new ARG going on as we speak.

Take the initiation test on the official site and after just follow the instructions till you become the member of the forum, you'll have better chances of getting in the beta and an exclusive item when the game launches.

• SabradinSabradin Member Posts: 772

With the slow-down Funcom mentioned in its last report if TSW gets released I'm bettin 2012 at best; post wow crowd now expects mmos fully charged and developed with plenty of customer service (something you'll likely not get out of funcom now).. although the post aoc/war/aion crowd has become more enlightened in knowing what to expect from non-blizzard games. (lets hope bioware can show-em up.. if anyone can its them!)

Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.

• Batak_KillerBatak_Killer Member UncommonPosts: 395

Actually, the game is going in the beta in the middle of the year and a possible release at the end, or beginning of 2011.