Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Woman's Breasts

tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

The Human Breasts are little more than enlarged sweat glands. Most of the breast consists of fat tissue. This gives them their rounded shape and most of this tissue is not involved in milk production.

Test conducted with pictures of Butt Cracks and Breast Cleavage convincingly show that most men are unable to differentiate one crack from the other.

Comments

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

ok..........

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

You sir win the thread title of the year award, and yes it's still only January.

O_o o_O

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

I, for one, welcome our new breast overlords.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• OrdoAbChaoOrdoAbChao Member Posts: 339

I'd tap that!

Feel The Freedom.
    "If you're looking for the solution, you only need to look in the mirror." - Alex Jones

False Flag Terrorism.
    It's not a conspiracy theory. It's a tactical strategy.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Sorry, I wish I could stop laughing long enough to type more that this, but I just can't.  It even took me a couple tries to login.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Originally posted by pyrofreak

I, for one, welcome our new breast overlords.

What he said.  I for one like breasts...a lot....and I'm not ashamed to admit it.  That link up above is nice too by the way.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

OK, I just hit my thumb with a hammer.  What I wanted to say is, who conducted this survey and how do I become a test subject?

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138
    Originally posted by OrdoAbChao

I'd tap that!

Seen it before, so I had an unfair advantage. It's actually a bikini. I did get it wrong when I first saw it.

So what if breasts are just fat jubblies? The penis is just fibrous tissue. They're fun to look at. But.. if women didn't have breasts, they wouldn't be able to control us. Hmm.. somehow I don't mind.

Ahem. Dat ass is indeed some fine stuff. Word.

Originally posted by Zikiel 
    So what if breasts are just fat jubblies? The penis is just fibrous tissue. They're fun to look at. But.. if women didn't have breasts, they wouldn't be able to control us. Hmm.. somehow I don't mind.

Are you talking about breasts here or penises?  At first I thought you were talking about the latter and I was about to disagree with you.  Then it dawned on me that you are probably talking about the former and I would end up looking pretty foolish for disagreeing with you on a thing like that.

Speaking of that, why are women so sensative about guys staring at their breasts?  They should be flattered.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

So little men seem to understand about the female body parts.

Some of us happen to love our breasts, and the nipple orgasm is a very overlooked and important function. Oxytocin is produced when an indivdual's nipples are stimulated and become erect.

So OP you like hate breasts or something? Were you Breastfed as an infant? LOL I am sure the majority of both men and women are very content with breasts and do not see a problem with them.  It is Bra designs, and seatbelt designs that are the problem here.. not the breasts!

Originally posted by deviliscious
    It is Bra designs, and seatbelt designs that are the problem here.. not the breasts!

Don't wear the bra, but wear the seat belt.  Safety is of the utmost concern. 

I need to go find some breasts to play with ....

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

Are you talking about breasts here or penises?  At first I thought you were talking about the latter and I was about to disagree with you.  Then it dawned on me that you are probably talking about the former and I would end up looking pretty foolish for disagreeing with you on a thing like that.

Speaking of that, why are women so sensative about guys staring at their breasts?  They should be flattered.

Breasts. That was my bad. My sentence structure has left me with great dishonor. Or.. something like that.

To rephrase it: Breasts are fun to look at, what does it matter if they're just fat sacs?

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819
    Originally posted by Zikiel

Originally posted by OrdoAbChao

I'd tap that!

Seen it before, so I had an unfair advantage. It's actually a bikini. I did get it wrong when I first saw it.

Ahem. Dat ass is indeed some fine stuff. Word.

no wonder. Her Ass is flat, so she got away with that.

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

Originally posted by seabass2003

Everything we ever wanted to know about women's breasts.

OH MY MY MY (I sound like Johnny Gill over here)

DAM

You would think with so many humans possessing them (roughly half the world's population), that breasts wouldn't be as powerful as they are.  And yet, even with billions of pairs out there, they have lost none of their potency.

You would think with so many humans possessing them (roughly half the world's population), that breasts wouldn't be as powerful as they are.  And yet, even with billions of pairs out there, they have lost none of their potency.

Marriage Rates in the US is dropping. So I say, the increase in Breast does have an effect.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

A essential element leading to attraction. Sometimes its not what things are, its what they inspire.

I think their power grows exponentially with their concentration.  2 pairs are infinitely more powerful then just 1, though 1 pair has plenty of potency.

Originally posted by deviliscious

So little men seem to understand about the female body parts.
    Some of us happen to love our breasts, and the nipple orgasm is a very overlooked and important function. Oxytocin is produced when an indivdual's nipples are stimulated and become erect.
     So OP you like hate breasts or something? Were you Breastfed as an infant? LOL I am sure the majority of both men and women are very content with breasts and do not see a problem with them.  It is Bra designs, and seatbelt designs that are the problem here.. not the breasts!

Not only that, but they're fun for the whole family as well.