Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roleplaying Preferred Linkshell Guild

Are any people planning on starting or joining a roleplaying preferred guild/linkshell? When the game comes out I would like to log in that day with a list of friends who want to play together with similar interests in the game. My girlfriend and I will be joining together and we think this will be alot more fun if we get people together in advance and play together as a community with a number of people the way online games are meant to be played. If you want to help start a community or already have one please post a response here to let everyone know, also you may email me so we can talk before the game starts. Thank you for your time.

Layander

[email protected]

Comments

• Kai082Kai082 Member Posts: 35

Good luck with your linkshell. I asked the same question on our community, most are more interested in learning more of the game's specifics at the moment. If you do form one, your linkshell is more then welcome at our community. ^_^

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Just sent you an E-Mail Layander.  And yes I do have an LS already built and slowing forming before launch, where we're all getting to know each other before hand so we're ready to jump in together and have a good time as friends from the start.

• LayanderLayander Member Posts: 2

I completely understand the desire to wait until they learn about the game to make decicions but if we do talk about it in advance we don't have to deal with pick up groups until we find some people we can get along with. We can always talk about what we want and it will be better for everyone.

• AlbytapsAlbytaps Member Posts: 208

I'm most interested in joining a server with alot of NA players.  Other players from around the world are fine but when I joined FFXI I joined a LS that was picking up noobs and they weren't very nice when I would ask questions with responses like "Ignorant Americans" or something of that nature.

I was immediately uncomfortable and searched out a server with alot of NA players and it was waaaay better.

Japanese players were actually pretty cool and showed me the ropes of the game, became friends with a few through the span of 2 years.