Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Covenant Guild

MMOLIFE-AndrewMMOLIFE-Andrew Member UncommonPosts: 50

The Covenant

"The Jedi Covenant was a secret organization of Jedi headquartered on Coruscant in the time of the Old Sith Wars.The Covenant's goal was to use Jedi Consulars as Shadows to search for a shatterpoint that might lead to the resurrection of the Sith, and then take any action necessary to prevent that."

We, The Covenant, are rising once again, to destroy the Sith. We will still be conformed secretly, sending our Investigators in, to make sure and keep a watch on the Sith. We recently recieved word, that they attacked Coursant. This must come to an end..---- Finding out what the Sith, has in store for the Republic. The Covenant, is once again standing up, against the Sith. We will make them sure they never return to this galaxy forever...

Some years later...We have recieved transimissions, from Leon, The Covenant Council Leader. Requesting the opening of The Covenant Academy. Bringing in new, and young Jedi, Troopers, and more. To become an "Elite". Leon,"We will train you to be the best, and bring the word, respect, and pride to The Covenant's name". Learning to become one of the best, is long, and challenging... But, I have faith in you all, and I believe we can make the Sith pay for the crimes, and deathsthey have caused. I ask you to fight with me, at my side, to show the Sith no mercy! Our training, begins once the Republic is Recruiting, which we hope is shortly. I hope you see everyone at my side, and ready to fight! ... "Transmission Ended"

Welcome, to The Covenant Academy solider! I hope your ready to train hard and become one of the best! Our main goal, is to be the best, show respect, and to have a great time working together! I will take you to your room... Here you are able to meet other friends in the guild, also, check your Datapad for any updated information on Star Wars: the Old Republic or Guild Updates.

Once the start of our missions, we will make sure to recruit more, while grinding together. Remember, that there are Academy Ranks to be earned. Showing activity, respect, and willing to work great with everyone gives you great respect in the Guild. Especially the willing to help others. We will be assigning, new players to Knights, and Masters in the guild, to make sure they are learning. Members, will be promoted by a vote of the Council. If you disagree, please feel free to tell me why. If I believe it to be a good enough reason, I will annouce it myself in the meetings.

Oh yes, one more thing, before I leave you on your own soldier. Remember to register to the Forums, and be active on the Website. Alot of our information, for guild, ventrilo, or later on events will be hosted here. So what are u waiting for register now! Report to the Forums, after such and Good luck! If you need any assistance, feel free to ask another member or Master Leon, Master Dragonsage, or Jedi Knight Cleric

The Covenant

Master Leon (Lucious)

The Covenant Leader

[email protected]

Comments

• ghost047ghost047 Member UncommonPosts: 597

You might want to rethink your name, DarkDemon does'nt sound too lightside.

Get a life you freaking Gamer.....no no, you don't understand, I'm a Gamer, I have many lives!!

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832

Make sure to add a note to the Guild Recruitment list stickied at the top of the page! Best of luck in game!

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• MMOLIFE-AndrewMMOLIFE-Andrew Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Originally posted by ghost047

You might want to rethink your name, DarkDemon does'nt sound too lightside.

Haha, Yea I know. But I have used that name for quite awhile now, and I also have a tattoo that has the name Demon on it so :P. Its been my Game Name for a long time.

Originally posted by BaronJuJu

Make sure to add a note to the Guild Recruitment list stickied at the top of the page! Best of luck in game!

Thanks a bunch dude, my Guild should be up on that page, I just dont thinkt hey have updated us quite yet.

I am working on a whole new layout for our Guild website, and Also I am getting our Domain name here soon! yay!

• Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096

Sounds like you kind of have the right ideas going on for your guild in this game.

Wish ya the best of luck on it :)

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

Thanks everyone for all the positive comments!

I do hope we make it far as well. We are working pretty hard right now so. Were all getting a little excited! We will be getting our Ventrilo ready as well. At the beginning of Launch we will be shooting right to the top so.

I hope to see everyone joining us. Be sure to come check us out and Register!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Be sure to come check us out! We are growing everyday! Welcoming all new members and friends!

New Trooper Class revealed! Check it out at The Covenant Website! Come check us out!

Were growing everyday!

Stop by and see how we are doing!  Still looking for more recruits!

Were still active, come back and see if you would like to join us, for the best Star Wars mmo to come!

Come stop by our website! It has had a big update and there is alot of new things. Come by and check us out, we are a respectable guild, and we love to have new members join us.

DarkDemon

Guild Leaders, stop by and fill out our Ally guilds area. So we are on good terms.

Members stop by and check out our great friendly, mature community!

New Guild Updates

Website updated - New Look

New Swtor Updates

New Members

and more!

Come check us out http://thecovenantrepublic.net

• Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

You can now post your guild here in the Star Wars: The Old Republic recruitment section:

www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/forum/1022/Guild-Recruitment.html

Originally posted by Syno23

You can now post your guild here in the Star Wars: The Old Republic recruitment section:
    www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/forum/1022/Guild-Recruitment.html

Yea I had this post before they made that topic area, I am trying to have my thread moved there.

Thanks

Lots of new updates on The Covenant website, besure to come by and see our new theme.

• ClaranceSHClaranceSH Member Posts: 5

What type of guild are you?

Hardcore?

PVP?

RP?

PVE only?

Thanks and it looks like you would be good for RP if your not already.

Keihe :: BROTHER :: ZERO³ :: STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC

Light a man a fire and he stays warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he stays warm for life.