Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for info about Abyss shard from 98-99.

Lestat42Lestat42 Member Posts: 1

Im looking for any information and/or screenshots of the Abyss shard. It was a halloween shard that was up for almost a year. Any information is welcome, including personal stories you have of the shard. Thanks.

Please email them to: [email protected]

Comments

• X-UOerX-UOer Member Posts: 5
    omg, naked people versus anyone who dyed any of their pieces of clothing ( early abyss), later they had guild stones...i LOVED that server, probably UO's best server ever....98-99...man that was a long time ago

• hotsalsahotsalsa Member Posts: 1

I remember that shard. It was the most fun I ever had playing Ultima and I'm surprized that other people seem to remember it. Using the RunUO software, I have programmed a server that is as similar as I can make it to that Abyss Shard. I have considered hosting the shard on UO Gateway, but I am unsure of the response it will get.

If you want to play the faction wars game all over again, just respond to this thread and I will consider having it hosted so that the public can play (for free of course).

• SiruskingSirusking Member Posts: 15

OMG OMG.. Somebody remembers this shard!

This was the probly one of the best highlights of my uo life.

It was so awesome.

-------------------------------------------
    MMORPG's Resident FUELSLUT!!