Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking about returning.. Few questions..

YizzyYizzy Member Posts: 1

I am thinking about returning.. I am a vet but quit in 2005.. I was just curious if I should re-make my characters or just re-activate them? I already contacted Sony and my accounts are still able to be used with a subscription, they even offered me a 14 day free trial to get them going again.. My main question is how hard will it be to catch up in progression? I have a 70 Warrior and 70 Wizard.. I was on Druzzil Ro.. But do they still have the insane cost of transfering servers as well if I decide to move to a new one? Any advice / suggestions would be welcome.. I am revamping my computer so I can dual box them together but will likely be going to get everything back up and running next week sometime depending on my work schedule.. Anyway thanks for the advice..

~Yizzy - 70 Wizard - Druzzil Ro

~Hookups -  70 Warrior - Druzzil Ro

~Yizzy

Comments

• thedrakonthedrakon Member UncommonPosts: 213

I'm thinking to go back too. I should ask for a 14 trial too ;) would love this one, how did you get it ?

• HomergdogHomergdog Member UncommonPosts: 95

2005... Omens / DoN / DoDh era expansions

Your gear will be obsolete even if you were a top end raider. Hopefully you have 500 to 1k AAs to start with as it will just be a pure level grind. Re-activate:

Leveling Guide

-70 to 78ish - Dragonscale (Probably Farm camp) Make sure to do the tasks

-78 to 85 - SoD zones Probably doing quite a bit of soloing on easy mobs.

Gearing Guide

-First check bazaar for easy upgrades

-Once hitting mid 70s and up, do Old Man Missions in PoK. You will aquire brews that you can cash in on 600 HP + items. Personally, I loved the OOM missions and just leveled my char doing them. Its like classic EQ without any fear of dying lol.