Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video Making contest for AO

reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

hey guys, there's a new contest for Atlantica and it's also sponsored by xfire, and I bet you'll gonna try this

and there are really awesome prizes at stake, i've been making machinima for quite some time so i might try to participate on this

atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/news/notice_view.asp

and the prizes:

6 x iBuyPower Chimera 2 Gaming PCS

6 x GeForce GTX 285 1GB 512-bit GDDR3 Graphics Cards

6x 24” Samsung Widescreen LCD Monitors$100 Xfire Game Store Gift Certificates

Razor Lycosa Programmable Backlit Gaming Keyboard, and a Razer DeathAdder 3G Infrared Gaming Mouse.

ipod shuffle

Ndoors Gift Card

Comments

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Wew I like this event actually but It's not easy to make a  video in AO because of the camera angles and lacks of action in the game, unlike in other games. :(

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

For the contest? Is it in-game videos or rl or animation? Im not really sure about it or is it any videos as long as it is related to Atlantica Online?

Actually the announcement in the Ao site lacks details, Maybe the whole procedure on doing videos are in the xfiresite itself... you better check it out there... nyahahha

It's been a long time since I accessed my xfire account. is there a way to contact xfire support to know the details?

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

Actually, it was announced in the january patch notes that the camera was improved. You can now zoom in farther than before giving you a 1st person view.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228
    now with the first person view included in the patch, we can make videos a bit more easier than before..
    now i'm planning to create one, just need to cook a cool concept for this

hey reimaru... Pm me here. I have no talent whatsoever in videomaking but im more than willing to help. ^^

Yeah the first person view is very helpful.. It would be great when you used it while touring in Atlantica. We can easily capture a video now but what lacks again is the movement of the character... how we can express such thing or create a story? :(