Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Armored Core 5 has been announced.

Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

If anybody likes some real Mech games I thought I'd let everybody know. I'm pretty excited, but I want details. AC4 was great and AC4answer was aight. I want something better.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
|
RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Comments

• MachineowarMachineowar Member UncommonPosts: 63

FUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEESS

AC4 kind of sucked, and ACFA was better, by the way.

• Panamon99Panamon99 Member UncommonPosts: 30

just off topic...

I shows that you joined mmorpg in 2004 and you have almost 12,000 posts,  yet you're a novice member?

LOL   how the hell does that compute?

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Originally posted by Panamon99

just off topic...
    I shows that you joined mmorpg in 2004 and you have almost 12,000 posts,  yet you're a novice member?

LOL   how the hell does that compute?

LOL Stars go down when your not active. :) I've been MIA for a lil while.

ForAnswer i did love the Co-Op. It was pretty fun. Funny when you play with the Japanese and they just finish the damn stage in 4 minutes. NUKES

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

I tired to like the AC series, have almost all of them except for 4 on ps2... I've always felt a sort of awkwardness to it's responsiveness to user-input.

This one looks interesting though, Mech Warriors Living Legends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95fMkBtO3c

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

armored core is an amazing game. I hope they make 5 bigger and better

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

I shure as Heck am ready.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

as long as it is console/single player onl y it will never be bigger and better, this game is clearly a game that is meant to be played online, they need to put it on pc. A solid turnement mode and ranking could make it a great mmog.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

as long as it is console/single player onl y it will never be bigger and better, this game is clearly a game that is meant to be played online, they need to put it on pc. A solid turnement mode and ranking could make it a great mmog.

if you havent heard the news, these days you can play online on consoles too.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Originally posted by tkreep

Thanks for that flippant answer, but since armored core for xbox required me to pay an exrta few for xbox live i had no interest in, on top of that the core community wasnt very active, id rather the game be on pc.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

Originally posted by tkreep

Thanks for that flippant answer, but since armored core for xbox required me to pay an exrta few for xbox live i had no interest in, on top of that the core community wasnt very active, id rather the game be on pc.

and a pc community would be more active? ... Because of pirates right?

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -