Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about speccing in Wow

panachepanache Member UncommonPosts: 397

Hiya.

As the European forums are always down i hope some kind soul can answer my questions about speccing :)

Firstly, How many skills, spells etc, can be trained before i run out of times i can train?

As a pally if i trained everything i possibly could say in Retribution do i not have the oppurtunities to train fully in either Holy or Protection?

Thanx :)

Pan

Comments

• EnvyEnvy Member Posts: 2

You can train every 2 lvl, it costs money to train but you can train all spells, no limit there.

At lvl 60 you have total of 51 talent points, if you max out retribution you only have 20ish left for other trees.

I have 37points in retirbution and rest in the holy tree currently.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

www.thottbot.com

Answers all you need about WoW.

• panachepanache Member UncommonPosts: 397

Thanx Guys

Understand it now :)

Pfft! my pally gets wiped today

Pan

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

WoW vault has some nice talents combo people came up with and the forum there is filled with suggestion for talents too.

Worth checking that too.

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

Originally posted by Envy

You can train every 2 lvl, it costs money to train but you can train all spells, no limit there.

At lvl 60 you have total of 51 talent points, if you max out retribution you only have 20ish left for other trees.
    I have 37points in retirbution and rest in the holy tree currently.

well... actually you CAN'T max any tree with 51 points. they need 57. What you meant, i wager, is to access the top talent at the end of the tree, right?

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"