Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open Beta keys for StarTrek Online

2»

Comments

• GameraGamera Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Wickedjelly

Originally posted by alakram

I hope I'm not breaking any rules. Feel free to make me know and close and or delete the thread If I am.
    You can get an open beta key  in ten ton hammer here:
    www.tentonhammer.com/node/79119
    Good luck!

Edit: You need to sign up in there or login with your account, just that, no premium needed.

Thanks for the info.  I appreciate it.

By the way whomever said they're out of keys is either wrong or they added more keys because I just got one myself.  So you may want to give it another try.

That was me...looks like they're out again, still seeing "We're out of keys!" when I hit the site tonight. Might have been a limited release this afternoon. Oh well...not going to lose too much sleep over it.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990
    Originally posted by Gamera

That was me...looks like they're out again, still seeing "We're out of keys!" when I hit the site tonight. Might have been a limited release this afternoon. Oh well...not going to lose too much sleep over it.

Damn man, that sucks.  Eh, like you said I wouldn't sweat it anyways.  You know there'll be more keys given out.

Good luck.  May as well d/l the game if you haven't yet though so you can just get into the game when you do manage to get a key.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• GameraGamera Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Wickedjelly

Originally posted by Gamera

Damn man, that sucks.  Eh, like you said I wouldn't sweat it anyways.  You know there'll be more keys given out.

Good luck.  May as well d/l the game if you haven't yet though so you can just get into the game when you do manage to get a key.

Roger that! I have been semi-following it for awhile, simply because I still don't see how they can make Trek into an MMO. I was also part of the  "there's no way anyone could make Watchmen into a movie!"  camp, and I was wrong about that. So here's hoping!