Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allonds Online

ZtekanZtekan Member Posts: 261

Well im quite amazed that a Free to play game could look this nice.

Guess there is a over rich Russian Bilioner that whants to make another WOW, and to be honest , i think they did it better.

ANYHOWS.

On Fileplanet it says Grab a Key and play today.

Well i downloaded it from fileplanet, and got my key, installed the game , and was ready to play the beta  , but the server arent responding.

Well either the server aint up now or yet, or im doing something wrong , or and that and so on =).

Does anyone know the status for the game , and server and when it will be avalible to play , or poit out what i might do wrong.

Regards

System Specc
Intel I7 4770K 3,5 ghz
16Gb RAM 1600 mhz
Nvidia GTX 780

Comments

• MotearMotear Member Posts: 18

CB3 just went down lastnight, we are now going into CB4 (beta). I forget what date it reopens, but I think it will be back up on 01/16/10 (heard they will be introducing mounts and fixing PVP this time around).  For accurate information visit their website.

• SvartlackadSvartlackad Member Posts: 54

You might find information over at their forums, if you have an account (which I think you do) you can also write and ask over there and they will be glad to help you out. :)

• ZtekanZtekan Member Posts: 261

Thanks for the headsup.

System Specc
    Intel I7 4770K 3,5 ghz
    16Gb RAM 1600 mhz
    Nvidia GTX 780

• banthisbanthis Member Posts: 1,891
    Originally posted by Ztekan

Thanks for the headsup.

It comes up Jan 19th again.  Keep an eye on the forums the always list that stuff :)    I dont remember them mentioning us getting to test mounts but they finally are opening Astral PVP (5 man manned air ships).