Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ideas for this week's Alganon screenshots? (by 13 Jan 10)

Tork001Tork001 Member Posts: 28

As some of you have noticed we send Alganon screenshots to MMORPG.com on a regular basis. This week I will be preparing 4 new Alganon screenshots for MMORPG.com and wanted to ask if you all had any screenshot requests.

What would you like to see in this weeks Alganon screenshots? The more specific the better but I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Once I have the requests I'll pick a few of them and prepare the screenshots. I'll be preparing the screenshots on Wed 13 Jan so before to get in your requests before then.

Thanks! -Tork, Alganon Community Manager and Evangelist.

Comments

• WhackANewbieWhackANewbie Member Posts: 225

the main site doesn't even exist right now. is the game really as bad as they say?

• LexiscatLexiscat Member Posts: 204

Dungeons.

Dungeon Bosses.

Dungeon Trash.

and maybe some Dungeon Boss spells.

“Nothing excites jaded Grandmasters more than a theoretical novelty”

• Tork001Tork001 Member Posts: 28
    Originally posted by WhackANewbie

the main site doesn't even exist right now. is the game really as bad as they say?

The web guys are doing maintenance at the moment which is why the main site (Alganon.com) is down. (Guess I picked a good time to post this. lol)  Try again in a bit and it should return.

And to answer your second question.. No.. the game isn't "really as bad as they say". But that's just  my opinion (and I'm hardly an unbiased source). :D

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Gameplay screens please, hopefully of animation stills as a character battles.

Here's a youtube video of gameplay until the screens get here (it doesn't look too impressive though, but I'm sure some ppl will like this)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfTdHQqm4zM&feature=related

-enjoy

• DoomReaperDoomReaper Member UncommonPosts: 143

Originally posted by hidden1
    Gameplay screens please, hopefully of animation stills as a character battles.
    Here's a youtube video of gameplay until the screens get here (it doesn't look too impressive though, but I'm sure some ppl will like this)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfTdHQqm4zM&feature=related
    -enjoy

LOL I remember the first quest done by the player in that vid :) Get quest, hand in quest to NPC next to the quest giver. Want to beat quest giver over the head for being so lazy!

Screenshots... Hrrrmmmm definitely want screenshots of the new dungeons and their bosses. Want screenshots showing the community working together on The Dawning event too.

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I really appreciate them and will work to get as many of them in as I can.

The new screenshots are up on MMORPG.com today and can be found here. Thanks again for all of your suggestions.

• DoomReaperDoomReaper Member UncommonPosts: 143

I have left you some feedback in the forum topic associated with the screenshots.