Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My signature went poof

Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

not that it bothers me, but are there new signature rules recently?  I just posted a few minutes ago and noticed my sig wasnt there.  I checked my options and the link is gone

I needed to update it anyway, just curious if the rules have changed or if there was another reason why my sig was removed so I dont repost something similiar

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."

Comments

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

ok, somethings changed with signatures

How do I repost images for signatures?  all I get is the image link now

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

The clue is in the description of the signature area on your profile page: use BBML

A Google search of "image insertion using bbml" quickly came up with several sites that describes such usage.

Here's what one says:

"Images

Adding images is done with the [img][/img] (or, alternately, with the equivalent [image][/image] tag). You must wrap the full address of the image (for example "http://www.mysite.com/image.jpg";) in the tag like so:

[img]url goes here.jpg[/img]

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

thanks for the googling.  I had tried [image]  [/image] but no dice

*edit* man, this sig is dated