Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Contest Winner Problems

nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063

I won a contest just now, but I don't want to claim the prize, since I'd never use the double xp card. However, this website is totally screwing up everything and it's pissing me off. Everytime I log in, I get that Contest Page, instead of the home page. The majority of the time when I click on a link on this website, leading me to a new thread, it instead leads me to the Contest Page. When I hit Reply to type a message, and then press send after spending time to type a good message, it instead takes me to the Contest Page, and I lose everything I wrote.

What the fuck is you problem Staff?! You think this is nice, to spam people like this? I understand why you do it; for those who don't check their email regularly and complain about missing the contest results, but this feature was about the dumbest thing I've seen you all do. For the love of all that's holy to gamers, turn this feature off.

Before you warn me for my language, I'm sure you can handle a few harsh words...being adults and all. I'm sure you've heard worse on television or playing Batman: Arkahm Asylum.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.