Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

puzzle pirates

Have any of you ever played puzzle pirates? its a mmorpg. i played it for 2 years. now i play runescape.

-David

Comments

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332

Been playing for a few years myself. Mostly just the poker and betting on swordfights lately, though.

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • AxehiltAxehilt Member RarePosts: 10,504

One of the best-designed games on the market imo.  It didn't keep me playing all that long (maybe 2 months) but it was tons of fun while it lasted.

I dig the way you're rated against other players in the same server, to determine your skill rating in each category -- sort of a competitive-PVE type of thing.

"What is truly revealing is his implication that believing something to be true is the same as it being true. [continue]" -John Oliver

• scruffoscruffo Member Posts: 38

a game very unique unlike many out there, i played it for many years and is always my backup when a proper mmo failes :)

i thought age of conan was ment to be new and exciting...

• HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

If you design an MMO, then you should collect ideas here, then in UWO, AtO, Wiz101, EVE.

• DreadToothDreadTooth Member UncommonPosts: 150
    I played it years ago and I'm playing it now with my wife. It's great! You can be active or idle and still have fun, free to play if you choose, and they still release new content and have monthly events.

Currently Playing:

Fallout 4 (Xbox One)

Puzzle Pirates (PC)
    Dreadtooth on Emerald Ocean

"Dying's the easy way out. You won't catch me dying. They'll have to kill me before I die!"