Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ok.. isn't this illegal?

mysticquemysticque Member UncommonPosts: 36

www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/388/view/forums/thread/264621/WTF-Alganon-a-clone-of-WoW.html

doesn't this game violate the IP rights of Blizzard: Word of Warcraft??? i don't think I would play alganon anyways. maybe come up something more with originality.

[email protected]
www.youtube.com/411mysticque

Comments

• rwmillerrwmiller Member Posts: 472

If you want to express your opinion on a subject please just add it to the existing thread but please do not start another thread linking it back to the original one.

EDIT: Oh I see. The original thread has been locked and you didn't get the clue and did this to get around the lock.

• BanquettoBanquetto Member UncommonPosts: 1,037

It's not illegal, just unethical.

• HolgranthHolgranth Member Posts: 380
    Originally posted by Banquetto

It's not illegal, just unethical.

And bingo was his nameo.

Dem hibbies! Dey be wrong!

• PhelimReaghPhelimReagh Member UncommonPosts: 682

How about the staff makes a "WoW Clone-No, WoW Copied Too" sticky thread and let everyone who feels the need go down either side of that pointless road has a place to blather on incoherently without regularly spamming the forum.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by PhelimReagh

How about the staff makes a "WoW Clone-No, WoW Copied Too" sticky thread and let everyone who feels the need go down either side of that pointless road has a place to blather on incoherently without regularly spamming the forum.

Might as well make it this thread in this forum. Don't even have to sticky it seeing as how there really isn't anyone playing this game really and those that apparently do seem to not post here often at all. 

As far as spamming the forums with it though, it only seems like that because the only people posting here are those that don't like the game for the most part and one of the key things about Alganon that they don't like is the fact that it's way to close to WoW in many peoples opinion. 

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by PhelimReagh

Because simply nothing constructive can come out of it. Which is why this thread is also being locked!

If anyone disagrees and feels a sticky thread to discuss such a topic could produce a constructive discussion feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] with your pitch and I will certainly consider such a thread.

This discussion has been closed.