Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best RPG? Take a look att this.

seabeastseabeast Member Posts: 748

Found it on cnn, this should really bring out the discussion on gaming huh?

Best role-playing game

Outstanding storytelling, intense action and many dozens of hours of game play are all hallmarks of Bioware's award-winning role-playing games -- and their latest is no exception. "Dragon Age: Origins" (for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC; rated M) is a fascinating fantasy adventure in which your decisions will affect how the single-player tale plays out. Travel through a huge world, use might or magic to defeat foes and unravel an epic story along the way.

check it out here http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/12/16/best.videogames.year/index.html#cnnSTCText

Ok, i admit I have not tryed it yet, but damn, the heat is on from others and maybe worth my time to try.

SEABEAST

Comments

• EmlochEmloch Member Posts: 51

Dragon Age is a fantastic game. One of the best RPG's ever created. I recommend the PC version; it's a better, all around, experience over the consoles.

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,880
    Originally posted by Emloch

Dragon Age is a fantastic game. One of the best RPG's ever created. I recommend the PC version; it's a better, all around, experience over the consoles.

It is unless your more into actionish rpgs then the consoles are your best bet. I personally enjoyed the xbox version.

• uohaloranuohaloran Member Posts: 811

Dragon Age, pft.