Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BattleField 2142- New Patch-Free Northern Strike!

akathosakathos Member UncommonPosts: 179

Hello FPS'ers

New information about patch 1.51 for Battlefield 2142 has been made available in the EA forums.

Although Battlefield 2142 has been released in 2006 already, the developers are still upgrading their product. One of the employees at Dice, the developer studio of Battlefield 2142, revealed some new details of the forthcoming patch 1.51 of the multiplayer game. According to the post(view) the update is primarily intended to deliver security fixes and to stop spoofing.

The following things were explicitly mentioned in the EA forums:

• No DRM method on the exe as with BF2 (No more SafeDisc, PACE or SecuROM (depending on which version of BF2142 you have) and no more errors from EADM saying you need to log in to EADM to verify ownership even if you are logged in)

• Operation Blue Pearl (New Map)   -view screenshots-

• Northern Strike Expansion will be available to !EVERYONE!

Comments

• murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474
    Originally posted by akathos

Hello FPS'ers
    New information about patch 1.51 for Battlefield 2142 has been made available in the EA forums.

Although Battlefield 2142 has been released in 2006 already, the developers are still upgrading their product. One of the employees at Dice, the developer studio of Battlefield 2142, revealed some new details of the forthcoming patch 1.51 of the multiplayer game. According to the post(view) the update is primarily intended to deliver security fixes and to stop spoofing.

The following things were explicitly mentioned in the EA forums:
    • No DRM method on the exe as with BF2 (No more SafeDisc, PACE or SecuROM (depending on which version of BF2142 you have) and no more errors from EADM saying you need to log in to EADM to verify ownership even if you are logged in)

• Operation Blue Pearl (New Map)   -view screenshots-

• Northern Strike Expansion will be available to !EVERYONE!

Bf 1942 was the best BF ever, and the only one i will every play, i have played 2142, just not as good as 1942..

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

• goneglockingoneglockin Member UncommonPosts: 706

Well I really don't post here anymore- but this is awesome news!  Couldn't help myself and I'll see u in game!

I've also got some videos:

www.youtube.com/user/xDarc82

Hope you got your things together. Hope you are quite prepared to die. Looks like we're in for nasty weather. ... There's a bad moon on the rise.