Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

meeting friends question

sinloisinloi Member UncommonPosts: 201

okay say my friend starts as Minmatar and I start as Amarr(for example)

how difficult would it be for us to meet up in game?

Comments

• StaleBagelStaleBagel Member Posts: 19

Not hard at all Sinloi, you guys can add eachother to your address books to tell whenever the other is online, you can make your own channel for you two to get your locations and decide a meeting point, once you decided a point open up your handy dandy map, type in the place you want to meet up, little jump list will come up under your destination right click on your destination, click "set destination" exit your map flick on the autopilot and let your ship take care of the rest. Hope this helps image have fun, fly safe, dont get ganked.

"I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by"

"I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by"

• AlkatrazAlkatraz Member Posts: 119

This is another good part of EVE unlike other MMO's that are limiting ur possibilities and game play.

In eve u can meet ur friends regardless of ur starting race/class and u can do it right after ur first day of playing.

• ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459

Agreed with all above. There are no limitations to who you can and can't mix with in game.

It is much better if you can mix with players using races other than your own so that you can play off each others strengths, especially in battles, where one may be good at all out combat where others are better in support.

Always remember that your chosen race does not restrict you from using other equipment either. My primary character is "Gallente" race, but he flies all races frigates and indies, as well as caldari cruisers and battleships on top of Gallente ones. It's all in the training.

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.

• xorvicxorvic Member Posts: 1

I play eve with a lot of friends from RL work and as one of them is Amarr and I am Minmitar we have some great RP moments.

The is not a huge differance between the races and it really comes down to the training.

"You got the Touch, You got the Power"