Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admin, exactly 3 years and 1 day!

2»

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Kiamde

Originally posted by Serien
    guess I can't deny the rest of em...

Muhawhaw

Actually, you must like emo since you once said that Simple Plan was one "of the best bands out there" and they are 100% pure grade floridian emo sissypantses.

you have to show me that post... image

I mean, I can understand myself giving them credit...but I would never say they were the best out there!

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by Kiamde Originally posted by Serienguess I can't deny the rest of em...Muhawhaw
    Actually, you must like emo since you once said that Simple Plan was one "of the best bands out there" and they are 100% pure grade floridian emo sissypantses.
    I mean, I can understand myself giving them credit...but I would never say they were the best out there!

I remember it clearly, since you got bashed hard. I believe the post's title was Simple Plan.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Originally posted by Serienguess I can't deny the rest of em...

Muhawhaw

I remember it clearly, since you got bashed hard. I believe the post's title was Simple Plan.

not ringing a bell...I seriously don't think I would say that image

and by bashed "hard" if you mean sd and you, that's not hard. lol.

(that doesn't mean I've ever said that, I was just making a point)

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

My purpose was not to harass. I was going to get Murt, Digity, and Rathma involved to make everyone think that the Anti-Murt was to biggest toolbag and the biggest thing to talk about, and then reveal that the anti-murt was just me. Everyone would go "WHOOAAA" and "OMGOMG YOU GOT ME!!". Really I had been planning it for a week.::::39::

The thing is though that normally if someone made an account like that and went all out flaming someone etc, they'd end up with a ban as well. The only thing here is that it wasn't that bad and I do understand it was a joke... a poor one at that but still a joke and i also sense that Murt doesn't really care either.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

I don't like emo...lol
    Alternative and country, that's all. None of that rap bullshit.
    I do give you credit! and I don't spam! guess I can't deny the rest of em...

Wait wait..... Country? You mean this?
    That's just as bad as emo!

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Originally posted by Kiamde Originally posted by Serienguess I can't deny the rest of em...Muhawhaw

Hahahah.. you went back and edited all your posts on that topic.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/setstart/11/loadthread/9240/loadforum/488/loadclass/35

Unless, of course, there was another reason you decided to edit all your posts on a thread that was 10 months old. ::::18::::::18::::::18::

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

Originally posted by jimothypetro

Originally posted by Serienguess I can't deny the rest of em...

Muhawhaw

Hahahah.. you went back and edited all your posts on that topic.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/setstart/11/loadthread/9240/loadforum/488/loadclass/35

Unless, of course, there was another reason you decided to edit all your posts on a thread that was 10 months old. ::::18::::::18::::::18::

bah....you asshole

lol. I tried to cover it up before anyone ressurected it (which i KNEW woudl happen)

nah, I don't care PT

and yea rath, I mean that. lol

Originally posted by ParaTrooper
    Originally posted by Kiamde My purpose was not to harass. I was going to get Murt, Digity, and Rathma involved to make everyone think that the Anti-Murt was to biggest toolbag and the biggest thing to talk about, and then reveal that the anti-murt was just me. Everyone would go "WHOOAAA" and "OMGOMG YOU GOT ME!!". Really I had been planning it for a week. The thing is though that normally if someone made an account like that and went all out flaming someone etc, they'd end up with a ban as well. The only thing here is that it wasn't that bad and I do understand it was a joke... a poor one at that but still a joke and i also sense that Murt doesn't really care either.

Ouch

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Haha Murt! I knew you would find that Simple Plan post and sabotage it. ::::39:: You just cannot admit you love teh emo! Get some sun, boy! Just because you are brown and wear short sleeves in winter does not mean that you don't need sun!

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Honestly now Murt, really?

You are Wilmer Walderrama rigth?

Also known as:

FEZ ?

http://www.that70sshow.com/cgi-bin/window.pl?image=s4/s4_fez.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha Murt! I knew you would find that Simple Plan post and sabotage it. ::::39:: You just cannot admit you love teh emo! Get some sun, boy! Just because you are brown and wear short sleeves in winter does not mean that you don't need sun!

lol image

Well I guess I like it a LITTLE, but not enough to obsess with it...that's just insane. I wear short sleeves because it's still 80 degrees out here, and in the afternoon it's like 85, lol.

Gb, long story made short. Kiamde that he'd pull a joke (which he'd been planning), so he took my picture and made a siggy, with wallpaper, and made another account called "anti-murt" (omg teh anti murt has been born!!1) But paratrooper cut him down. Badly. lol

I don't look like fez! Go back in that updated picture thread (the one started like a week ago) and see my picture! nothing like fez!!

Originally posted by Gunblade

Haha Murt! I knew you would find that Simple Plan post and sabotage it. You just cannot admit you love teh emo! Get some sun, boy! Just because you are brown and wear short sleeves in winter does not mean that you don't need sun!

lol image
    Well I guess I like it a LITTLE, but not enough to obsess with it...that's just insane. I wear short sleeves because it's still 80 degrees out here, and in the afternoon it's like 85, lol.
    Gb, long story made short. Kiamde that he'd pull a joke (which he'd been planning), so he took my picture and made a siggy, with wallpaper, and made another account called "anti-murt" (omg teh anti murt has been born!!1) But paratrooper cut him down. Badly. lol
    I don't look like fez! Go back in that updated picture thread (the one started like a week ago) and see my picture! nothing like fez!!

LOL i remember though when you got everybody angry for promoting your Republican ways. Sad times...and even I yelled at yah...he he (even though...it was yelling in an internet texty kinda way).

Man oh man though thinking about old times...you should see this thread about some guy has about three girls he saw it is a sad thread but the people posting are awsome. I saw a post by Uiruru !! for christ sakes he hasn't posted in forever to my knowledge and Riotgirl did to.

Also did you catch the post by Darkbackwards in the pub? I thought you would be all over that <_<

been there, done that.

Dark and I talked for almost an hour in the chatroom the second day he was back (before anyone really realized)

And urirurururiur is back, so is riotgirl! All we need now is...

good God I've forgotten his name! nooo! The guy with the eyes for his avatar, (LONG time ago)

Riotgirl has had some great posts but where has Misty gone? I know she reads the boards but she never seems to like to post.::::37::

• XxAldurxXXxAldurxX Member Posts: 11
    gj dude