Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about the game...

I heard about this game from a friend and want to learn a little bit more about is soo...

1: Combat: Is it FPS style or click a button and wait style?

2: How does the game run on a crappy computer?

3: Quests: What are they like?

4: PVP: What's it like?

5: Death Penalty! Is it full loot or no?

6: Tell me anything SPECIAL about the game.

Thanks to anyone who answers.

Comments

• MattMassacreMattMassacre Member Posts: 182

Sorry, I forgot to add:

7: What's in the cash shop? Do I NEED those items in order to be good in the game?

Grah I'm starting to piss myself off forgeting some of the important questions

8: What are the races? Are there differences? Any special abilities for each?

9: What classes are there?

10: GEAR! Is gear like WoW where everyone has the same old crap?

• TrolloTrollo Member Posts: 19

you could find out all of this on the website to be honest

Originally posted by Trollo

you could find out all of this on the website to be honest

I like to get peoples opinions better than what their site says.

• TrolloTrollo Member Posts: 19

most questions are facts that you asked and the forums on the main website has alot of that answered..

Originally posted by Trollo

most questions are facts that you asked and the forums on the main website has alot of that answered..

Yes, but i can still ask here too.

• awiaawia Member Posts: 96

hey, how do i type red?

• MikailaMikaila Member UncommonPosts: 45

1: FPS style with a twist. You basically have a tactics bar which you use to your best advantage. Other than that you need to aim to hit and you can dodge by moving.

2: Should do well, with lesser graphic of course though.

3: They're fair. Still a lot of running around to kill this and get that. There is no quest indicator though, so you need to read your quests/journal to know where to go.

4: I don't do any pvp myself really, but with its origins laying in fps it's skill based. Basically, a level 1 that's very good should be able to win from a level 50 that's very crappy. But that's kinda doubtful. ;)

5: There is no direct death penalty. There is a thing called PeP, personal experience points. from level 0 to level 5. You gain it by fighting and it gives bonusses. When you die you lose a level.

6: Just play it to know what's special about it.

7: There is no cash shop as of yet, but there will be in the future surely. Doubt many know what kinda cash shop items there will be.

8: two races, no real difference I believe, other than looks.

9: Warrior, rogue, mage, all with 3 subclasses. Not going to explain them all.

10: Gear is useless. It's for looks alone. You can put sigils in certain pieces of gear to improve them so your gear looks like you want it to look and has the stats you want it to have.

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by Mikaila

10: Gear is useless. It's for looks alone. You can put sigils in certain pieces of gear to improve them so your gear looks like you want it to look and has the stats you want it to have.

It is slightly more complicated than that. Sigils have levels and ranks. To use armour, weapon and jewelry Sigils you need to be high enough to use the Sigil, but the slot rank levels of the pieces in which you can place the Sigils need to be high enough rank too. High rank Sigils cannot be placed in lower rank item slots of weapons, armour and jewelry. So you will need better armour/weapons/jewelry to be able to use better Sigils.

In short: gear is not useless and for looks alone.

--
    Delanor