Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Waiting for a re-draw (Guildwars)...

fnysfnys Member Posts: 88

I can't find the "re-draw" for the "Guild Wars Beta Weekend Giveaway"
24h have past, and I'm very curious too see 9 new peoples on the list (thoose who didn't confirmed)

Will there be a new list or what will happend?
Thx for answers...

Guildwars - WSC guild
-> Ingame: Frigus Fnys
-> Profession: N/Mo

Comments

• fnysfnys Member Posts: 88

By the way, I saw more ppl have confirmed now, and it went much more that 24h...
    ...Is that fair?

Guildwars - WSC guild

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Yes it is fair because we had a database failure during the first 24 hours that kept people from confirming for more than 7 hours.  We will be redrawing shortly...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• fnysfnys Member Posts: 88

Originally posted by Admin
    Yes it is fair because we had a database failure during the first 24 hours that kept people from confirming for more than 7 hours.  We will be redrawing shortly...

ok, great, so it will come 7 (or how many it was who not did confirmed) new re-draws soon?
    or are you working on another solution, cause I have a lot of abstinense and I wanna know if it will be possible to maybe win a beta key or now... if it will come a "re-draw"

Guildwars - WSC guild

• amarcamarc Member Posts: 3

* Crosses fingers

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

We actually did the re-draw a few hours ago.  You can see the results on the contest page: http://www.mmorpg.com/gw_promo.cfm

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.