Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

my account blocked

Celahir15Celahir15 Member Posts: 1

Hey

i hate cabal support the blocked my account for no reason they even so afraid to give me answers i waiting for almost more than a week.

This the way they tread paying members they not using cheats or spam , they better block the money spammers instead of honest paying players support sucks no answers if sending tickets they just remove the ticket without giving a answer.

No email received why they blocked me and no answers why they did , so i ask them to refund my last week i wasn't able to play 

If this way they tread paying honest players they not need to get paying members to play at all , there support are bunch of cowards and block for no reason players they play all day and evenings . Even when paying to play the not give extra comfort or give faster answers .

So game support sucks , 

Comments

• ElgarLElgarL Member UncommonPosts: 191

Too difficult to read.

If you want yoru money back, goto the bank and contest the charges as 'services not rendered'.

Creator of ELTank and Nostalgia

• lalabunnybrlalabunnybr Member Posts: 7

agreed 100%

• GodsmackXGodsmackX Member Posts: 6

I agree with you. Cabal has bad support. 

Somethings that can cause account blocked might be:

Runing away for jail (glitches abuse)

Maybe you said something during game

Maybe they blocked you without no reason. It's typical in that game. I know people who got banned for saying some dum stuff

• raven1281raven1281 Member Posts: 2

Let me guess, your charecter was high level like 110+ and then they banned you. There exploting peoples money. I have found post all over the internet about the same issue from cabal. As well as my own personal experience. They wait till your high level and ban you or alter your account to force you to spend all the time and money again. If you threaten legal action they will give you some dumb reason why and state that its their servers and they can do whatever they want.

• umbrellagirlumbrellagirl Member Posts: 3

I would guess you were trying to play the game from outside their area by the looks of your English skills.... 

• kayceedkayceed Member Posts: 5

Worst customer service I have seen! I also have a friend who got banned by PK'ing a botter. Maybe the player that he PK'ed was their stockholder lol! Anyways, to bad to see a good game with very bad customer service. I'm getting bored already...