Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wild Boys

reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

We already have a chick rocker (Minstrel), a serial killer (Punisher) and a male sharpshooter (Hwarang) in the mercenary roster. So what’s new for Atlantica? Well for the first time, Atlantica will be releasing their very first Grade A mercenary in their upcoming patch: The Druid.

For starters, the mercenary was inspired from a Native American culture (hence you’re required to find the quest NPC in Coyote Valley, which is located in North America.) and the mercenary represents two characters: a boy and a bear, another first in the popular online game to have multiple characters as a single mercenary.

The Druid will wield an Axe weapon which joins along with the Beast Trainer and Viking mercenaries. Stats wise, this mercenary boasts incredible strength which outmatches the other two axe wielders and even the very popular Spartan mercenary. Now you wonder why it’s a Grade A mercenary.

But his unbeatable and monstrous strength wasn’t his main attraction, his skills packs a big punch in the battlefield. First, his Tree Prison skill is like a combination of the Northern Viking’s Ice Ridge Axe and the Spearman’s Lightning Axe: it can immobilize your opponent’s row formation and at the same time, reduces their Action Power (AP). Another skill is the Beat’s Soul, an offensive buff that increases your attack power, accuracy, critical rate and chance of inflicting combo damage or multi-hits, but that’s not all, if your opponent casts a War Cry skill on any mercenaries with the Beast’s Soul buff, their buff will turn into the Enraged Beast’s Soul; the Druid’s combo skill, with this combo, your buff bonus will significantly increases. Players with Spartan mercenaries will become a disadvantage against the new mercenary.

With the new mercenary, players can now consider this their “perfect” killing machine with its insane stats and deadly skills and everyone will be drooling to get this one.

Comments

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Nice review you had there... Well I might say that If given a chance I want to replace my viking into this new Class A merc because of the skill it offers... and some rumors are not true that the druid items can also be obtain in the IM...

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

Does  anyone got this yet? I wanna have this one for my axe collection but it's really hard. I really love the animation when they guard.... it's a bearhug!!! lol.

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Never seen anyone had this new Merc,I'm also excited to see it in action...the high level characters are also getting hard to obtain this... still waiting for the updates that they can share to us their experience getting this.

Just gonna wait when it's already tradable using fl coins. I've been saving up. ^^

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186
    Originally posted by lm8dark

Just gonna wait when it's already tradable using fl coins. I've been saving up. ^^

really this mercenary will be tradable using fl coins??? wow i will save some fl coins too!!

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

Yeah but I think only Gold coins.. If your in div 1/2 that would be no problem.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

well after the release of acong's stocking stuffer, there are few who managed to get a druid merc

kudos to the lucky ones

Yeah, I've heard many already got this, but unfortunately, haven't seen one in fl...

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Well, looks like the new patch will add the coin for items thing:

You can also exchange Atlantis Coins for Druid recruitment items with Nikola.

• Shining Gold Sickle: 500 Atlantis Gold Coins
    • Giant Bull's Horn: 500 Atlantis Gold Coins
    • Heavenly Crystal: 10 Atlantis Gold Coins

So, basically for a Druid you are looking at what, 2 1/2 billion? And that's not including the upgrades, which I guess would be... a lot

(And I actually have seen one in FL.)

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• dannydeucedannydeuce Member Posts: 310

Pretty cool looking druids. 

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

There's quite the uproar over this. Seems the Druid stuff costs 4x the amount of items that it does in Korea, and people are angry that we are being treated so blatantly differently (we also have a far worse item mall, apparently).

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there