Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's your favorite DC heroe?

13»

Comments

• grim_skunkgrim_skunk Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Originally posted by ILty-Cat

Originally posted by Zerocyde

Originally posted by Hunters14

My favorite DC heroe is Batman because he is the only heroe without any super powers hehe.

wtf is a heroe?

I am quite surprised you know what the acronym for wtf stands for. A dependent clause, embedded clause, or subordinate clause cannot stand alone in a sentence. A dependent clause is usually attached to an independent clause. Although a dependent clause contains a subject and a predicate, it sounds incomplete when standing alone. If your are going to correct him for grammar inconsistency should you not make your self look less like a douche bag?

Actually, he has written an interrogative sentence. He used ‘wtf’ as his question starter; “What the f@*k is a __________?”. The question is fine, albeit the use of an abbreviation. Also, since you are trying to sound wise, “yourself” is one word, "wtf" is an abbreviation, not an acronym, and you’re missing a comma before a connecting word to link two complete sentences together. Also, in your first sentence, the word "for", appearing after the word "acronym", is not required. Furthermore, the sentence does not go along with the point you are trying to make; unless you omitted the conjunction "don't". Lastly, "wtf is a heroe?" is a phrase, not a clause, so your entire post is moot. I think you should go back to school.

• coldfreedomcoldfreedom Member Posts: 132

i dont know dc char alot. only i know is mainstream superman batman wonderwomen spiderman green latern and jus those justice league.

my childhood years marvel was a hit! the original 90s tv x men cartoon! and trading fleer 94 x men cards! and also 96 fleer and flaire cards! and masterpiece cards!

to me i see dc is more mature and marvel is for younger girls and guys.

i see marvel as corvette and i see dc as mercedes benz

• havok527havok527 Member Posts: 80

BATMAN FTW

• ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746

Simples!, Batman and Green Lantern :)

• ButterballButterball Member UncommonPosts: 39

If we're allowed stuff from ALL the "DC Universe", I'll take Death from Gaiman's Sandman *nods*

• bedolla3401bedolla3401 Member Posts: 293

superman and the rest of the justice league, or DC universe.

• NeonShadowNeonShadow Member UncommonPosts: 326

DC or DCU?

From DCU, I'd have to go with Barry Allen and Hal Jordan.

From DC, well, then I can't really decide between Swamp Thing and John Constantine.

• TimmeyhTimmeyh Member Posts: 166

1: John Constantine because he's just badass.

2: The Comedian

3: Rorschach (was thinkin about Ozymandias but Rorschach is a bit cooler)

4: Tony Stark since he is a tech-genius. 

• daddystabzdaddystabz Member Posts: 63

Batman by FAR.

• GameboyMarcGameboyMarc Member UncommonPosts: 395

Batman

• GreenLanternFanGreenLanternFan Member Posts: 374

Gee, I'm not really sure. That's a good question. Hmm, let me think...favorite DC hero...

Your fail comment, failed.

• AngorimAngorim Member Posts: 466

Batman, easily.

• SortisSortis Member UncommonPosts: 193

Batman for so many reasons i wont waste anyones time listing them all, i will only list 2. The world's greatest detective and superman himself even admitted he is the world's most dangerous man.