Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you want changed in the world?

Click the dragon/egg to raise it or get your own.
Http://www.gameslash.tk - Gaming Discussion

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I just want to hit the Reset button.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• PiggyPopsPiggyPops Member Posts: 27

Nothing's different even though it's another decade.

Click the dragon/egg to raise it or get your own.
    Http://www.gameslash.tk - Gaming Discussion

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

You asked what I wanted to change in the world.  I replied with wanting to take the world's RESET button and push it.  I'm hoping that with this action humanity would actually get it right that time.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547
  • Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428
    Originally posted by TheHatter

Obama to resign.

And to remove the position of presidency. Because no matter who becomes president, they will be unconditionally despised and hated.

A cure for cancer or perhaps less corruption of the worlds politicians.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

the removal of stupid refferal links in peoples posts such as that adopt a dragon thing we have recently seen trying to infest this site.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• SikgamerSikgamer Member Posts: 77

Instead of the world pushing the reset button, I'd prefer if it was rewound to the 1980s. The world was so much less shitty back then, the human race actually thought of others more than themselves. Either that, or every greedy hyper-capitalist asshole suddenly died. Then maybe the world won't be repeating the legendary movie Idiocracy like it is now.

Unique upcoming indie space-based mining and combat game - Miner Wars.
    http://www.minerwars.com/?aid=191