Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are all the people in this game?

BinkoBinko Member Posts: 267

I been looking at pictures, videos etc. I know it's still in development...

BUT where are all the people? I can see cars on the streets but not a single human. Only mobs that you must kill.

Will it be empty? Where is the "real life" feeling if there are no people on the streets?

It's not impossible to have people and at the same have a huge fight in the area, we have seen it on other games... so why not?

Played:
From Earth & Beyond, Anarchy Online, Matrix Online, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Tabula Rasa (Beta), EvE Online, City of Villians, Atlantica Online, Guild Wars, Lineage 2, Pirates of the Burning Sea, PlanetSide, RF Online, Second Life, Fallen Earth.

Comments

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Lol, I wouldn't use the alpha movies and screenshots as proofs for anything, the probably havn't added the innocent bystanders yet.

Still if they are like the idiots in CoX they could as well cut them out totally. 

Until the beta is in a later stage (i don't think it has even begun yet) you wont see any films with most of the stuff in, the current are more to make the stockholders easy and to show that the game really is in development than to show what the endproduct actually will be,

Wait a while.

• SylvariSylvari Member Posts: 61

Damn those innocent bystanders in CoX, shouting useless gibberish at us, tut, tut.

I agree with the above, they probably didn't add them in for the screenshots and vids, but you can bet they'll be in the released game/betas.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, SW:ToR and STO.
    Currently playing Guild Wars, LoTRO).
    Played WoW, GW, CO, DDO, RoM, WAR, LoTRO, Allods (Beta) + Tons more that aren't even worth mentioning!

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776
    Originally posted by Binko

I been looking at pictures, videos etc. I know it's still in development...
    BUT where are all the people? I can see cars on the streets but not a single human. Only mobs that you must kill.
    Will it be empty? Where is the "real life" feeling if there are no people on the streets?
    It's not impossible to have people and at the same have a huge fight in the area, we have seen it on other games... so why not?

This isn't Darkfall I'm sure this will not be an issue upon release.

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

• SortisSortis Member UncommonPosts: 193

I dont wanna sound like an ass....but is this a joke?

• GodsyndromeGodsyndrome Member Posts: 2

I think it's a valid question. You see normal people walking around in a comic book you should see them in a comic book MMO. Besides, one of the big super hero things is saving people, isn't it? Where are the people that need protecting?