Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help Me Choose?

Ok..... guess who hit 80!

Me!!!

So I'm going to start my next char, just looking for info. The info that I can give you is that I like to solo but I also want to be able to jump into an instance without having to change spec/gear. I have trouble sticking to a role all the way through so perhaps a class that can fill more than one role. I have played a prot war to 80 and a mage to 70 but... I thought about shaman but I know little about them. I'm just looking for some ideas and I appreciate your input.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

What was the class that you got to 80?

• asdqwertyasdqwerty Member Posts: 20

Prot Warrior

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

A class that can fill more than 1 roll, basically only shaman, druid, priest and pally. Dps or heal...

I would recommend shaman.

But if don't mind only dps role, than warlock...

RIP Orc Choppa

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

Id go with Hunter class. I enjoyed playing that class when I played. Its fun to get all the pet abilities and find the pet you enjoy using most!

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Dances with jaina proudmoore)

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

hunter/warlock for fast lvl

Paladin to own all

Shaman for fun

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

druid is a very good class,can tank,be rogue like,dps like a mage ,heal.good on all but master of none.level very fast!and its so versatile that you ll never be bored ,since it can do all role gear will take lot of slot at endgame.

if your faair and dont act like a ninja everybody like a druid around,some server have to many druid tho so check first