Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What browser game will you play?

StreamletStreamlet Member Posts: 23

http://news.bbgsite.com/content/topic/new-and-playable-browser-game-in-jan,1.shtml

As a Kung Fu fan, I will give Heroes of Kung Fu a try. What about you guys?

Comments

• IcegotenIcegoten Member UncommonPosts: 138

I just can't stand browser based games anymore because nothing peaks my interest anymore. I used to play alot of the ones where you tell your game to do something and it takes like 4 hours in real life time to finish and then you tell them to do something else later but I didn't find that fun after a few months.

• ArchemorousArchemorous Member Posts: 197

My favourite browser games are yahtzee and chess. not mmos, but still more enjoyable than browser-based "mmos".

• AlstorAlstor Member Posts: 19

I usually played browser games before turning on to the mmo's anyway, i like strategy ones like empire-strike, travian, medievol and some others that i don't remember rigth now (all of them are in spanish), also played a game called dinoparc, it was like pokemon or digimon but get bored so easily 

• Nov8trNov8tr Member UncommonPosts: 107

None.

I'm old not dead. (Nov8tr is pronounced innovator)

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

I played a few browser based games but atm I'm just playing dinorpg and mybrute.

• hayumihayumi Member Posts: 1

Browser games are good if you are bored at work.

I'm currently playing a game called Asgard Heroes, it looks like a hybrid between Stargate and Starcraft.

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

eRepublik, and NationStates. They're pretty fun, and free :P

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

I'm currently trying out Remnants of Skystone and I play Dead Frontier on and off.

However, I also think the Unity Web Player is pretty damned awesome and wish some better companies than Cartoon Network would make MMOs out of it.

I also tried Zombie Pandemic out a while ago. Better than most games like it.