Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Glory of the Hero, Part Four

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

MMORPG.com World of Warcraft Correspondent James Wood pens this quickie guide to the achievements from the heroic five man dungeons necessary to snag a Red Proto-Drake mount. He continues his article by looking at: Utgarde Pinnacle, and The Oculus.

Utgarde Pinnacle

The Incredible Hulk

Force Svala Sorrowgrave to kill a Scourge Hulk on Heroic difficulty.

Hulk no smash today.

I haven't seen Svala trap a Scourge Hulk yet, but this achievement is still possible without it.

Pull a Scourge Hulk at the start of the fight and take it down to 15,000 HP. When Svala casts Ritual of the Sword, free your comrade and then place the Scourge Hulk under the sword. When the sword strikes, it should kill the Hulk. If not, there's a damage-over-time effect placed on anyone who is caught in the blast made after the sword connects. If the Hulk dies to that, it still counts towards the achievement.

You can help the damage along, but it has to be Svala's attack that deals the killing blow.

Read Glory of the Hero, Part Four.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• jotulljotull Member Posts: 256

Very good guide all in all...the problem is Dungeons like these are why Raiding is dead. They have replaced Challenge with platform based hoop jumping to obtain something that just isn't that special. One of the new Buzz words being bandied about these days is Dynamic content, I submit that until developers can truly provide with real dynamic content and a living breathing world (sorry the same dog deciding to piss on the same tree every 15 mins isn’t living nor breathing) we will be relegated to this mediocre Bullshit.

• Demz2Demz2 Member Posts: 435

Raiding is dead? thats news to me? you must be playing another game then.  In your game it must be dead, in wow its very much alive and breathing.