Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

!!!Flame to end all flames!!!

Pixi-StixPixi-Stix Member Posts: 27

i am going to (try) end all flames of EQ2 V WoW.  Now i have to leave in like 10 mins so i am going to type fast and 4get about spelling. 

PERSONAL OPINION

really god, sum peeple like eq2 sum like wow and i dont wanna hear "ask anybody wow is better"  lets say i was good at eq2 but not at wow,,, i would then rather wanna play eq2 because if u suk its not fun.  now lets say that i was into warcratft and all, or they have diff abilities or crafting or easier leveling or whatever,, then i would wanna play that, see what iok trying to say is that:

People play what style they like, what theyre good at, what they have more friends in.  So no more wow is better eq2 is better!!!

it matters what you like, the war is finally OVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current game-Eq2
proud member of*Imperium Arcanum*

Retired-eq,CoH,FF11,Eqoa

Comments

• Pixi-StixPixi-Stix Member Posts: 27
    yaay no one has replied maybe it worked!!!!

Current game-Eq2

Retired-eq,CoH,FF11,Eqoa

• DerfelCadarnDerfelCadarn Member Posts: 875

Sorry, you cannot hold back the WoW revolution!::::27::::::27::::::15::::::15::::::11::

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805

WoW revolution? What, a bunch of geeks running though the streets with foam swords?

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680

i think derf. was joking image (if he was meaning a pro-WoW thing, but what he said could go multiple ways)

<edit> oh, and it doesn't seem to have stopped anything, i doubt the flames will ever stop.....well, until Eq3 and WoW 2. image

• DerfelCadarnDerfelCadarn Member Posts: 875

Originally posted by metalfoxus

WoW revolution? What, a bunch of geeks running though the streets with foam swords?

No, I was thinking more like a bunch of immature kiddies and a bunch of geeks running through the streetsimage
  • Pixi-StixPixi-Stix Member Posts: 27
    thats true thats true

Current game-Eq2

Retired-eq,CoH,FF11,Eqoa

• HashmanHashman Member Posts: 649

Newsflash, they are both shit LOL.

• KurushKurush Member Posts: 1,303

I choose mystery option E.

Anything but Face of Mankind.